**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Update concerning digital download . Download will only be available to purchase directly through Itunes in late August. If you purchased the fantracks streaming version after 6/25 (when the download was first offered in this forum) Fantracks will be happy to issue a refund - send request with Order # to support@fantracks.com.

If you do request a refund, your streaming service (movie and audiotrack) will be cancelled as well. There were no scams, don't be ridiculous. We tried. The label will only allow the movie to be downloaded thru Itunes platform for security reasons. You CAN still get the audiotrack stream bundled with the movie stream at this time. Its that simple. For those that want to second guess and think there are other reasons or motives, you're wasting your time. This has nothing to do with Axl. Enjoy the formats that are available now and will keep you updated on news regarding DVD/CD Bundle.

Currently Available : Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Stream w Audio Soundtrack and VIP Digital Packages . Plenty to choose from. Thanks

Edited by rockfuel
  • Like 2

I won't buy anything released by new Guns N' Roses until it has something by new Guns N' Roses on it. Chinese Democracy was my last purchase, the sequel will be my next purchase. If only people would abstain from seeing the same concert Axl might get a clue.

will look into/ request Google Music .... Also, we have limited Qty Blu-Ray w Signed Poster by Producer on Ebay, will ship WORLDWIDE

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Guns-N-Roses-Appetite-For-Democracy-3D-2D-HD-Blu-Ray-w-Signed-Poster-/151366686200?pt=US_DVD_HD_DVD_Blu_ray&hash=item233e2855f8

Also, in regards to the iTunes download, is that a digital download of the movie, or the soundtrack?

Update concerning digital download . Download will only be available to purchase directly through Itunes in late August. If you purchased the fantracks streaming version after 6/25 (when the download was first offered in this forum) Fantracks will be happy to issue a refund - send request with Order # to support@fantracks.com.

If you do request a refund, your streaming service (movie and audiotrack) will be cancelled as well. There were no scams, don't be ridiculous. We tried. The label will only allow the movie to be downloaded thru Itunes platform for security reasons. You CAN still get the audiotrack stream bundled with the movie stream at this time. Its that simple. For those that want to second guess and think there are other reasons or motives, you're wasting your time. This has nothing to do with Axl. Enjoy the formats that are available now and will keep you updated on news regarding DVD/CD Bundle.

Currently Available : Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Stream w Audio Soundtrack and VIP Digital Packages . Plenty to choose from. Thanks

Thank you for the update.

Ali

So I finally watched the bluray in 2D. What a fucking performance! There are a few tracks I'll probably skip next time around (UTLH being one of them) but over all it is great. The audio and video are both stunning. Rock Fuel have put out a great product!

• Like 2

I may have missed something, but I come here regularly and I haven't seen these mentioned anywhere, I just randomly found them now!

I know there's been a lot of hype surrounding the Vegas 3d Blu Ray footage, and some of you have seen it in cinemas, but until now I had only seen the trailer. So far i've seen 4 videos, I was just wondering if there's any more out there?

Jungle (So good!!)

YCBM

SCOM

Don't Cry

Hey gunners and rockfuel -

i purchased both blu-ray and regular dvd for the gnr vegas concert LIVE

one problem i had was axl never took the hat off. axl took his sunglasses off at some spots. but axl never took his hat off. how come axl always wears the hat on his head at this concert? i wanted axl to take his hat off! and flip the hat in the vegas crowd! or put the hat on one of the vegas strippers!

i thought the vegas concert itself was great. great light show. strobe lights. lots of pyro. cool 3D special effects. cool stuff to watch on the video screens. i couldn't keep my eyes off the vegas strippers!

i thought the setlist could've been better. the ratio of gnr classics to gnr new songs played was 16 to 5.

not counting the band members solo spots and other songs like motivation, objectify, and seeker. i wish there was more chinese songs played. and if possible a couple of unreleased songs played too. because with this setlist i knew what was coming. and there wasn't any surprises for me with the setlist. i could basically predict the next song coming! i wanted to be surprised. i wanted axl to surprise me!

i liked the bonus interviews. but i wondered why there wasn't bonus interviews from fortus, the goose, and frankie?! and of course the BIGGEST BONUS INTERVIEW of ALL was MISSING with AXL ROSE!

dizzy reed, stinson, bumble, and dj told nice little stories and stuff with their bonus dvd interviews!

dizzy reed told us the guns fans "guns is here for you" "we're here for you" and that was cool

the concert was great to watch on both blu-ray and standard dvd. i wish there was more new songs played. from youtube and going to live shows i've seen the gnr classics played live like a MEGA-millions times over and i was daydreaming for more chinese and unreleased songs to be played!