MSL discusses Guns n Roses

jimb0

I still find it fascinating that some people refuse to believe that Slash is a liar. He even admits it for godsakes!!!

What are you talking about? Who has denied that Slash has lied about things in the past? The question is whether he is lying about this thing. And it would be best not to put one's full faith in a no name wrestler who changes his tune with the seasons.

I still find it fascinating that some people refuse to believe that Slash is a liar. He even admits it for godsakes!!!

What are you talking about? Who has denied that Slash has lied about things in the past? The question is whether he is lying about this thing. And it would be best not to put one's full faith in a no name wrestler who changes his tune with the seasons.
Not going to bother defending MSL but you must only follow WWE...

Also funny that this breaking news got merged into a general topic. If it were uncovered by the Media Crew it would be pinned.

Not going to bother defending MSL but you must only follow WWE...

Also funny that this breaking news got merged into a general topic. If it were uncovered by the Media Crew it would be pinned.

Should I take from your post that no one has denied that Slash has lied in the past? And should I take from your post that there is no good reason to believe MLS here? And should I take from that, then, that you have your own answer as to why this was merged rather than pinned?

We all make mistakes and i'm the first to admit mine.

MSL presented proof and a valid explanation of what happened. Slash and Duff's stand on this whole thing is very contradictory and doesn't make sense after all is said and done.

Why should i continue to be wrong just to take a shit on Axl, if i have realized that Axl is the one who was victimized with all of this?!

Like i said before, most of you people are butthurt because this new band hasn't released much stuff over the years, and you base all of your opinions about Axl on that sole thing.

When something gets released or leaks, Axl is the greatest musician on earth and New Gnr rocks and the "i hope we get more songs" stance starts, that lasts for about a week or two and then you're back on shitting on Axl.

iv seen it a million of times.

If MSL presented a valid point and since he never lied about anything, and everything he said has been acknowledged by the band, than what's the point on trying to bash Axl, when you have the truth in front of your eyes?!

If MSL presented more proof with the whole document, then you would be saying that it's not a copy paste, but the full document is a fake, if he again proved that it was real, you would start picking little things to make believe MSL is full of shit... (That's really what happens with everything that someone legit will share with you)

This happens time and time again, even when the truth is in front of your eyes...

Edited by AndreCC

i'll take a genuine looking document over the word of a heroin addict from a book known to contain factual errors and exaggerations, lol

And the word of Duff McKagan, who was supposedly the most fucked up out of all of them.

Do you guys think if Deepfreeze tries really hard, he can get the Supreme Court to review these proceedings and get Slash the band name he so deserves?

:rofl-lol:

Guns N' Roses feat. Phineas and Ferb - Kick It Up a Notch

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

• Like 1

in regards to MSL... i know what it is... they're not happy he has songs that they wanna hear and they don't have.

In regards to the band, they're just unhappy that there isn't much being released, and i can relate to that, but that doesn't give you allowance to go into someone's personal life and try to tweak everything you see walking into your own biased behavior or throw shit at someone.

I see people in here that are full of hate for Axl and this band. I even see absolutely disgraceful banners mocking the band. What's wrong with you people? Why are you here?

in regards to MSL... i know what it is... they're not happy he has songs that they wanna hear and they don't have.

In regards to the band, they're just unhappy that there isn't much being released, and i can relate to that, but that doesn't give you allowance to go into someone's personal life and try to tweak everything you see walking into your own biased behavior or throw shit at someone.

I see people in here that are full of hate for Axl and this band. I even see absolutely disgraceful banners mocking the band. What's wrong with you people? Why are you here?

The bitter "fans" are here to cupcake, and are jealous and upset that Axl is successful without Slash

Axl wrote a whole essay about the ownership of the GNR name (Axl Rose Chat #6)

Here he explains that the version of Duff and Slash, where Axl didn't want to go on stage if they didn't sign the papers, never happened.

Then he goes on telling his version of the story.

But never does he mention the papers were signed later, when they weren't on tour.

Why wouldn't he mention this pretty important piece of information in his chat, which would prove he was right?

This document can easily be fake or changed. Or the dates could be put on there later.

If all of this was true, I guess someone would have mentioned it before in the last 20 years.

This is hilarious.Next interview Slash does which should be any second now,I'd like too see this brought up.

Slash hasn't done an interview in a few weeks, I'm worried. Is he alive? Does anyone know?

Many posters express reasonable skepticism --------------------> The we-aren't-happy-unless-the-forum-is-fighting brigade bitches and moans about haters and "fans" and cupcakes. :rolleyes:

Not reasonable as MSL is a known verified source. The haters are just jealous

The statute of limitations is 4 years for written contracts in California currently. MSL doesn't mention this at all in his thread. Axl never mentioned it either. Slash and Duff still remained with Axl's band through 1996. It would have been too late then even if it was under duress. I believe that was essentially the issue. I think MSL could have mentioned it in his very detailed post. I don't see why he would omit it. http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/statute-of-limitations-state-laws-chart-29941.html

MSL doesn't mention it because it would hurt his argument severely.

Even if this was a cut and paste thing... it's still the exact information that is on the document. It's not fabricated as some of you are claiming.

Just because he didn't post the whole thing up for grabs and only highlighted the important parts, it doesn't take any evidence away from it.

The fact is Duff and Slash's claims both don't sound right or make sense. Slash claims one date, Duff claims another date (1 year away difference from Slash's), that alone shows that they're lying. Then the real document surfaces with the real date which proves that indeed they were lying.

You guys are not even basing your opinion on the facts that were presented to you. You're basing your opinion on the fact that you just wanna hate on Axl on every way possible, just because he doesn't release material as soon as you want it to be released.

you're all butthurt because Axl doesn't release as many records as Slash, and you're basing your opinion on that (which has nothing to do with it).

You're being a hater because things didn't quite go the way you wanted them to go.

Really and you know it is genuine how?...ever wonder where MSL got this document after all these years?

It is not so much about the name thing for me as I accept that Axl owns it and can do with it as he pleases but I find it funny that MSL keeps stirring the shit with claims he can't back up and you all eat it up like it is gospel........

And you still have not answered my question about why you suddenly have become a born again Axl defender?

It doesn't really matter where he got it from.

It has Axl's Duff's and Slash's signature on it which validates the whole document.

"Guns N' Roses ended the US leg of their tour in '92 on October 6, 1992 in Seattle, Washington. Guns N' Roses did not play another show until November 25, 1992 in Caracas, Venezuela (almost two months later).

Slash signed the agreement on October 15, 1992. Duff McKagan signed the agreement on October 21, 1992.

Guns N' Roses was not on tour when either signed the agreement. It is literally 100% impossible for Slash or Duff to be telling the truth. This is not just a question of forgetting dates, this is a question of diabolically perpetrating a fraud on the public for the sole purpose of demonizing Axl Rose.

For over ten years, fans have wondered who was telling the truth and we now have definitive proof that vindicates Axl.

Guns N' Roses was not on tour when Slash and Duff McKagan signed the GNR partnership agreement.

Not only is it literally impossible for their version of events to be true, but it's impossible for their version of events to be anything less than a manipulative ruse specifically designed to make fans believe that Axl was willing to put their safety at risk as a negotiating ploy and that Slash and Duff had heroically put the safety of the fans in front of their own business interests."

My point is you are assuming the document is real which has yet to be proven..........sorry but MSL is not the most reliable source in the world and he obviously has an agenda to defend Axl for some reason..Him I can understand but you flip flopping I find fascinating.

So when are you going to fess up as to why you are suddenly an Axl defender? what is your agenda?

I don't have an agenda, and MSL doesn't have one either.

You are the one who has an agenda... since Axl didn't feel your needs of new material for years, you decide to go on a charade of criticizing everything this new band does or says.

The facts were presented to me. They have signatures of Axl, Slash and Duff (valid ones). They confirm Axl's version of the story. Add the fact that Duff or Slash were so fucked up in drugs that they wouldn't even be able to remember which girls sucked their cock, let alone a document they've signed.

Their allegations are false. They wanted to be painted as heroes by their fanbase and they tought New GNR would eventually end cause Axl wouldn't make it without them and it would then force a reunion.

That didn't happen. So they've tried a legal battle. A settlement that would make Axl reunite and share the name with them again. (That's the whole reason why Slash went to Axl's house).

It still didn't work.

They've been contradictory for the past years of what they said before, for several times.

And you're saying that nothing was proven yet?? Get grip man... it's pretty clear!

Duff and Slash said their piece on it, Axl responded. Marc said Doug asked him to apologize to Slash and Duff on his behalf. I do think it's water under the bridge for them, even though they still resent it.

This isn't even going into what happened with Axl and Izzy. It was definitely a factor in Izzy leaving. It sounds like he did sign the rights to the name over, but we don't know when he did. Maybe part of the 1993 "extortion" when they threatened to freeze his money? Something to look into if they're trying to dig up old paperwork.

It was obviously a lawyer that came up with how to convince Slash and Duff to sign it, because it has the makings of someone who's served papers before.

The bitter "fans" are here to troll, and are jealous and upset that Axl is successful without Slash

Knock that "fans" shit off. It's blatant trolling and you know that.

I'm not sold at all for the all the reasons already mentionned, but even if it was legit, even if Slash and Duff lied about this (which I doubt) nothing's gonna change the fact that GNR have become shit since those two quit the band, and that's what tragic. The drama is for internet nerds.

Things he's said in the past have been confirmed by Axl and TB themselves. And if I'm not mistaken, did MSL not send HighVoltage clips of the unreleased songs to prove he does have what he says he has?

I'm not sure what you're referring to about things confirmed by Axl and TB, but yeah, he sent HV clips of songs. That has nothing to do with this, though. Sure, it gives him more credibility than this fuckin' joker Andre, but it doesn't mean that everything he says is Gospel, and it doesn't mean that he doesn't have an agenda, especially considering the ways he's flip flopped over the years, so, as was my original point before you and Andre and a couple others attempted to instigate another stupid forum war, we shouldn't jump to conclusions one way or the other.

The bitter "fans" are here to cupcake, and are jealous and upset that Axl is successful without Slash

Knock that "fans" shit off. It's blatant trolling and you know that.

Russ with all due respect, i'm just being real about it. That's exactly what's been happening.

My intentions are not knocking anyone, but there's a lot of people here interested in knocking the shit off of their favorite band. Which i don't understand why?!

Is this a forum or a venting playground?