MSL discusses Guns n Roses

jimb0

So what exactly is this leak talk about right now ?

and yeah I agree if no one is going to share something then I don't really care, unless maybe they are going to speak about the songs in greater detail. Like I would be open to listening if someone wanted to explain how songs sounded and talked about instrument related stuff on said song or told what the track length was, that kind of stuff interests me. But even then how do we know the person is even telling the truth without even a sneak peak clip ?

I agree.

And even when we have gotten that, did it pan out? Was the album really "Physical Graffiti mixed by Beck"? Was 'Sorry' really "doom metal"?

haha yeah

I wouldnt give a full review of all those CD era songs yet though, because we have only heard 14 of them, remember Seb Bach supposedly heard 4 albums of songs. So you have to imagine what you might think of the music in its entirety, what if you heard this entire full material in one night ? You might think it did sound like "Physical Graffiti mixed by Beck". As far as the doom metal thing, yeah maybe that was off, but I'm no expert on what exactly doom metal is lol.

Anyway sort of on a side topic, have any of us hardcore GNR fans tried to contact Seb Bach to get him to divulge details on those 4 albums he heard ? Like in terms of him explaining them in detail maybe, like "The General was like 10 minutes long" or "Atlas Shrugged had piano" ect and so forth ? I'm serious about this btw, like recently I've been thinking in a comical way, that Seb Bach has actually told the most publicly about unreleased music really when you think about it. And he seems pretty open about talking about stuff other people would be afraid to speak of, so surely if there were someone we could get info out of it might be him.

Edited by amacfantasy

if TM has them, they will be released.

That said, TM said he heard SR pre-RB II and distinctly heard Axl yell SHACKLER

search may 08 threads he started here.. I think it was called "they played shackles revenge on the radio today! "

my fav gnr songs are yet to be because i'm waiting to hear proper gnr songs by dj ashba

thats going to be a hell of a wait. let me know how it goes.

two things here though that might help. "Proper GNR songs" and "by Dj Ashaba" dont work. like night like day like oil like water like slash and axl together in the modern era....That dog just dont hunt.

That's not MSL. That's warchild, still pissed because highvoltage finally exposed her lies by giving her the opportunity to prove herself (she couldn't). So she's back to saying the same old crap. She did the same to jarmo when he banned her from HTGTH.

Btw, she specifically referenced the uzi suicidal llc youtube account - the one that has filed reports against many users here for videos over many years and caused them to lose their youtube accounts - because she is allegedly the person hiding behind that moniker. This has been detailed in other topics. It's most likely NOT officially linked to GNR in any way whatsoever.

• Like 4

Yep -- that's warchild with two accounts talking to herself: aka "well done" "thank you for that well done I appreciate it" "thanks for your appreciation of my well done to you"

Just read through that page. What the actual fuck. "Divine justice"???!!

Do other bands have "fans" this crazy?

That's not MSL. That's warchild, still pissed because highvoltage finally exposed her lies by giving her the opportunity to prove herself (she couldn't). So she's back to saying the same old crap. She did the same to jarmo when he banned her from HTGTH.

Btw, she specifically referenced the uzi suicidal llc youtube account - the one that has filed reports against many users here for videos over many years and caused them to lose their youtube accounts - because she is allegedly the person hiding behind that moniker. This has been detailed in other topics. It's most likely NOT officially linked to GNR in any way whatsoever.

Wow, so when it comes to impersonating GNR online, wfuckinga is in exceptional company.

• Like 3

Wow, so when it comes to impersonating GNR online, wfuckinga is in exceptional company.

Those obviously fake Izzy interviews really upset you, didn't they? Need a hug?

It's most likely NOT officially linked to GNR in any way whatsoever.

It is: https://twitter.com/larsenmatt

i'm not quite convinced that someone hasn't just taken his name and linked it with the account to make it look authentic.

I've since had that theory explained to me by somebody else and I would tend to agree. :)

• Like 1

Wait til your dumbass attention whore pal gets banned. Then you guys ate gonna cry so much Edited by CoolRanchDressing

Wait til your dumbass attention whore pal gets banned. Then you guys ate gonna cry so much

What in the hell are you babbling about? Last I checked, nobody was getting banned. I ain't gonna ate cry no matter what happens though. :shrugs:

That hug offer does still stand.

Wait til your dumbass attention whore pal gets banned. Then you guys ate gonna cry so much

Aren't they the same person?

Aren't they the same person?

Are you retarded? Honest question.

• Like 1