MSL discusses Guns n Roses

jimb0

Solid bump, because of this: http://mistersaintlaurent.proboards.com/thread/10653/lies-mygnr

MSL and his budies tryin' to stir shit about this place, again

The whole thing is silly tbh. I really like posting on both forums so am staying out of it.
yeah, your constant trolling here shows how you are staying out of it, lol Edited by Crash Diet

Hahaha! MSL is such a self important........ insert whatever here. I mean honestly. I've never seen a guy try so hard to build up his importance to a bunch of nobodies(us) on the internet. Ooohhhhhh MSL he's the man behind the scenes doing us all a big favour. Please!

Edited by Bono
  • Like 1

As an amateur wrestler he is a performer and craves the attention that an audience provides...........By continuing to talk about him you are feeding MSL and giving him exactly what he wants.......... attention..........doesn't matter whether it is positive or negative attention as long as you are paying attention to him............ :shrugs:

Edited by classicrawker
  • Like 1

He finally snapped like the insane pitbull we all knew he was.

Did anybody else see how he quickly tried to get HV to unban him so he could help run mygnr? Makes me feel like that was his plan all along. And of course, it failed.

Coolranchdressing, you're now probably the fifth or sixth person I heard from who's stated to me that msl wasn't this much of a leech towards Axl's nuts like he is now. I kept hearing pre 2011, he was a completely different poster. Makes me seriously think part of his deal in 2011 was to give the "band" some good exposure due to his "popularity" on the forums. I mean something went down with that guy in 2011 to make his posting style drastically different (from what I've heard now).

HV, in short I read through the whole thing, and he of course twisted everything under the sun to disguise his butthurt. He'll never have a big hand running the number one gnr fansite and THATS what's angering him. His bullshit site will never take off past the 15 people there still listening to his bullshit. And it hilariously KILLS him. It's so transparent that that's the issue it's not even funny. You had every right, and the only defense he has is bullshit semantics to save face. It was hilarious how even his own were siding with you and were like "stfu msl" "didn't you hate that place anyways? Let it go" :lol: :lol: :lol:

*typing this quick from my phone sry for typos

Edited by Bobbo