MSL discusses Guns n Roses

jimb0

Exactly.

Because the track record of the old band compared to the track record of the new band 100% proves your point.

One lame songs definitely makes your point valid. So Fine most certainly doesn't stand up to songs like Scraped, and it most certainly wipes out songs like SCOM, Jungle, YCBM, Nov Rain, Don't Cry, Civil War and Estranged.

The old band, with Axl, managed to create the best rock debut album of all time and sell 100 million albums.........the new band, with Axl, hasn't been able to produce an album yet........the old-new band produced one album that sold 3 million albums and didn't produce any hits.

But sure. I'm positive if the old band had continued on, or if a reunion happened, their albums would have been cheesy and crap and would have struggled to go Gold.

Best thing to ever happen to GnR was for Slash/Duff and Izzy to leave and for DJ/Fortus and Stintson to come aboard. And while they haven't produced the music to prove it........they do play the old band's songs very well, and it is just a matter of time before they start releasing their OWN music and it will blow away the old band. Then Axl's new version of GnR will be able to stand on their own feet. I suspect that five years from now, concerts will feature 30% classic songs and 70% songs created post Slash/Duff and Izzy.

So Fine was ok live in 1992 but to hear it live today would be the cheeziest shit ever.

IMO we'd have more crap like that in GNR if Axl would have lost the GNR name.

So Fine was ok live in 1992 but to hear it live today would be the cheeziest shit ever.

:no:

they have pills now for this condition.

Edited by Black Roses

Your hunger for attention is silly. I mean, why is claiming to have songs (that you wont share) so important to you otherwise? What difference does it make for anyone here that you claim to have 11 tracks when we can't hear them? You're only here to promote yourself.

Your so called source might have anything he wants. My point is YOU don't have anything.

Jeez -
If you feel that attention is what I'm after, why are you giving me attention?
Between my two podcasts, I have tens of thousands of listeners every week. Why exactly would I need attention from cupcakes on MYGNR? If anything, the attention I receive would dissuade me from speaking publicly about what I have, not encourage me.
The only reason any of this came up is because people started talking a lot about Silkworms after Axl mentioned he might release it this year. Since I'd heard the song, I offered my thoughts. Some people were surprised that I had unreleased material and asked if I'd talk about any other songs I had. After giving it some thought, I agreed.
If this bothers you, there is a thread about me in the Attitude section where you can talk all the shit you want. This thread is for people who choose to discuss any news or info I report. I post very sparingly in this thread, so if there is a lack of interest, the thread would vanish very quickly, which is fine with me.

I really couldn't care less about your podcast, your forum or any other platform you use to promote yourself. You didn't get the point, or just didn't want to answer it.

Maybe you've heard clips from the songs, but you do not have the 11 full length songs you claim to have.

Jeez -

If you feel that attention is what I'm after, why are you giving me attention?

Between my two podcasts, I have tens of thousands of listeners every week. Why exactly would I need attention from cupcakes on MYGNR? If anything, the attention I receive would dissuade me from speaking publicly about what I have, not encourage me.

The only reason any of this came up is because people started talking a lot about Silkworms after Axl mentioned he might release it this year. Since I'd heard the song, I offered my thoughts. Some people were surprised that I had unreleased material and asked if I'd talk about any other songs I had. After giving it some thought, I agreed.

If this bothers you, there is a thread about me in the Attitude section where you can talk all the shit you want. This thread is for people who choose to discuss any news or info I report. I post very sparingly in this thread, so if there is a lack of interest, the thread would vanish very quickly, which is fine with me.

I really couldn't care less about your podcast, your forum or any other platform you use to promote yourself. You didn't get the point, or just didn't want to answer it.

Maybe you've heard clips from the songs, but you do not have the 11 full length songs you claim to have.

You could or couldn't care less?

You could or couldn't care less?

You can read, yes?

Let me ask the community a question.

If a user blatantly lies about me like this user is, why is it considered so wrong for me to offer to take a lie detector test? Why is it considered so wrong for me to offer to put my money where my mouth is and offer a wager? I won't do either of those things in this instance as the mods have frequently encouraged me to not use that tactic.

But what is the point of some silly he said / she said about something that can be so easily proven?

Jeez, if it's really that important to you, you can contact me privately and we can work something out that would be VERY advantageous for you if you end up being correct. But don't waste people's time with this non-sense. If you really actually believe what you're saying, email me at MSL@M.SL and I will be VERY happy to work something out where the one of us that is telling the truth is handsomely rewarded and the liar is punished greatly.

You said earlier that the only reason you're talking about these songs is because someone asked for your opinion, and you actaully had to give it some thought before you would even talk about them. Yet now you're so desperate to prove you have these songs that you're starting to make childish offers. I see a gap between the "I had to give it some thought" and the "I will take a lie detector test to prove I have them" stories.

Email sent.

Edited by Jeez

Let me ask the community a question.

If a user blatantly lies about me like this user is, why is it considered so wrong for me to offer to take a lie detector test? Why is it considered so wrong for me to offer to put my money where my mouth is and offer a wager? I won't do either of those things in this instance as the mods have frequently encouraged me to not use that tactic.

It is NOT wrong of you to offer to take a lie detector test nor to offer a wager. Don't let ANYONE tell you that. It is hilarious.

Exactly.

Because the track record of the old band compared to the track record of the new band 100% proves your point.

One lame songs definitely makes your point valid. So Fine most certainly doesn't stand up to songs like Scraped, and it most certainly wipes out songs like SCOM, Jungle, YCBM, Nov Rain, Don't Cry, Civil War and Estranged.

The old band, with Axl, managed to create the best rock debut album of all time and sell 100 million albums.........the new band, with Axl, hasn't been able to produce an album yet........the old-new band produced one album that sold 3 million albums and didn't produce any hits.

But sure. I'm positive if the old band had continued on, or if a reunion happened, their albums would have been cheesy and crap and would have struggled to go Gold.

Best thing to ever happen to GnR was for Slash/Duff and Izzy to leave and for DJ/Fortus and Stintson to come aboard. And while they haven't produced the music to prove it........they do play the old band's songs very well, and it is just a matter of time before they start releasing their OWN music and it will blow away the old band. Then Axl's new version of GnR will be able to stand on their own feet. I suspect that five years from now, concerts will feature 30% classic songs and 70% songs created post Slash/Duff and Izzy.

Do I possibly detect a hint of sarcasm there buddy? :lol: