MSL discusses Guns n Roses

jimb0

Haven't been around much lately, but just read Jeez and MSL posts.

I still can't see what's your point Jeez...Even the mods already confirmed it! If it's confirmed, there's no other name you can label it with. It's confirmed dot com!

Your posts are very contradictory!

On one hand, you feel MSL is lying, on the other hand you feel MSL shouldn't be talkin' about the songs and sharing his thoughts on them, and it wouldn't matter anyways because whether he has them or not, people will not get to hear them and he's just here for attention.

How contradictory is that?

I still can't see what's your point Jeez...Even the mods already confirmed it! If it's confirmed, there's no other name you can label it with. It's confirmed dot com!

On one hand, you feel MSL is lying, on the other hand you feel MSL shouldn't be talkin' about the songs and sharing his thoughts on them, and it wouldn't matter anyways because whether he has them or not, people will not get to hear them and he's just here for attention.

You clearly misunderstood what I was saying. I don't think MSL is lying about HV getting the clips as HV has already confirmed it.

What I am saying is that MSL does not have the full length of the songs or direct access to them. His source might have them, and this source can send HV (or MSL for that matter) short clips to prove that.

MSL has already said that his source can send HV more clips if necessary. MSL can't do this because he doesn't have the full length of the songs. Understand what I'm saying? He is making it look like he got the full length tracks so he can get attention and creds from people such as yourself, so he can continue to promote his podcast, forum or whatever. Why would he even mention a source or go through the source when sending HV short clips if he got all the songs himself?

I'm not discussing whether MSL has heard them or not as that doesn't interest me at all.

Edited by Jeez

In his defense though NO MODS have confirmed anything. One admin did tell us he heard a few seconds more than we have kinda thing.

guess the cupcakes need something new to hang their hat on. my source is willing to send HV clips where HV chooses which part of the song is sent. the new lies are just silly.

Hey if they are Left Right Mixes... Post just the Solo from OMG so that you aren't leaking the song.

guess the trolls need something new to hang their hat on. my source is willing to send HV clips where HV chooses which part of the song is sent. the new lies are just silly.

Hey if they are Left Right Mixes... Post just the Solo from OMG so that you aren't leaking the song.

Sorry, but I've made the board's position quite clear - no leaks. If you want to request this type of thing, don't do it here.

Yeah that's why I think it's kinda ridiculous to keep a thread like this going. Curiosity is human nature, and just perpetuating that curiosity where a couple people have something and a ton of people don't is stupid.

I didn't say leak the song... I was talking about the solo.

It's kinda funny I bought this song on the End of Days Soundtrack 12 or 13 years ago? And here we are talking about a new version with just some Bumble Noodling. SAD.

You clearly misunderstood what I was saying. I don't think MSL is lying about HV getting the clips as HV has already confirmed it.

What I am saying is that MSL does not have the full length of the songs or direct access to them. His source might have them, and this source can send HV (or MSL for that matter) short clips to prove that.

MSL has already said that his source can send HV more clips if necessary. MSL can't do this because he doesn't have the full length of the songs. Understand what I'm saying? He is making it look like he got the full length tracks so he can get attention and creds from people such as yourself, so he can continue to promote his podcast, forum or whatever. Why would he even mention a source or go through the source when sending HV short clips if he got all the songs himself?

I'm not discussing whether MSL has heard them or not as that doesn't interest me at all.

You're not even giving your opinion here... you're STATING something as a fact without having anything at all to back it up. Your theory is pure speculation, because you have no way of knowing and confirming what you're saying.

You don't even consider the fact that MSL might have done things this way because he could have some kind of legal restrictions and therefore he couldn't send the songs himself. Or even his source not wanting MSL to share the songs, and want to do it himself, to make sure he controls what is sent and what is not sent.

In his defense though NO MODS have confirmed anything. One admin did tell us he heard a few seconds more than we have kinda thing.

A MOD (HighVoltage) told us he was sent a clip with excerpts of the songs MSL claims to have. To me that's enough to confirm it!

You're not even giving your opinion here... you're STATING something as a fact without having anything at all to back it up. Your theory is pure speculation, because you have no way of knowing and confirming what you're saying.

You don't even consider the fact that MSL might have done things this way because he could have some kind of legal restrictions and therefore he couldn't send the songs himself. Or even his source not wanting MSL to share the songs, and want to do it himself, to make sure he controls what is sent and what is not sent.

He is the one claiming to have these tracks, therefore he is the one who needs to "back it up". So far I don't think he has proved anything. His source sent some short clips to HV, how does this prove MSL got anything? And how do these clips prove he got the full lengths of the tracks?

You're just kissing his ass hoping to get some of the credit in the end.

Shouldn't you just go back to claim you have the tracks yourself? And then you can ask everyone else who says you don't to prove it....

Edit: Anyway, this thread is merely just here for MSL (and his fanboys) to promote him, his site and his podcast. So I'll stop posting in it. Have fun!

Edited by Jeez

He is the one claiming to have these tracks, therefore he is the one who needs to "back it up". So far I don't think he has proved anything. His source sent some short clips to HV, how does this prove MSL got anything? And how do these clips prove he got the full lengths of the tracks?

You're just kissing his ass hoping to get some of the credit in the end.

Shouldn't you just go back to claim you have the tracks yourself? And then you can ask everyone else who says you don't to prove it....

Edit: Anyway, this thread is merely just here for MSL (and his fanboys) to promote him, his site and his podcast. So I'll stop posting in it. Have fun!

If he has to back it up... you need to back up your accusations x 10! He has already back up his claims by making sure HV got a clip and would confirm it. HV confirmed it.

Why would anyone "connected" to MSL send excerpts of gnr unheard songs to a MOD to make MSL look good in this? Knowing that MSL leaked stuff in the past.... that doesn't make sense at all...

Why would someone under those conditions back up MSL's claims and offer to send excerpts of songs for him to save his ass? No one would ever do that. Especially considering that person would have to go through a huge risk by sharing the clip...

Your claims don't make sense... and again if there's someone who didn't back up yet is you. (your accusations)

Also taking shots at me or my attempts to get songs in the past won't make your posts look better or even credible.

There's no MSL fanboys here, there's people who are interesting in hearing what MSL has to say (A guy who aparently for 30th time has inside information from the band we all love).

I'm sorry, but I just don't see why we need a CD remix/reissue. And 5 years is not enough to warrant an anniversary release/reissue, at least in my book. I think an anniversary release is great if a considerable amount of time has gone by, say 20 or 15 years, and if said album really needed to be remastered or something. For instance, I've always thought Metallica should remaster their first 4 albums and release them, especially And Justice for All.

But what Guns n Roses needs, what this current lineup needs, is NEW SONGS.

And before I get flammed, I'll say this AGAIN, in case my flawed English kept me from making myself clear: yes, maybe a CD remix would be a nice idea, but not now. This is not the right time for that. We need new music. This band needs to put out new material, ASAP.

If there are CD leftovers, "new" songs for all intent and purposes, then release those ALREADY.

Someone should start an online campaign asking Axl to release new material already.

Edited by TombRaider

I'm sorry, but I just don't see why we need a CD remix/reissue. And 5 years is not enough to warrant an anniversary release/reissue, at least in my book. I think an anniversary release is great if a considerable amount of time has gone by, say 20 or 15 years, and if said album really needed to be remastered or something. For instance, I've always thought Metallica should remaster their first 4 albums and release them, especially And Justice for All.

And before I get flammed, I'll say this AGAIN, in case my flawed English kept me from making myself clear: yes, maybe a CD remix would be a nice idea, but not now. This is not the right time for that. We need new music. This band needs to put out new material, ASAP.

If there are CD leftovers, "new" songs for all intent and purposes, then release those ALREADY.

Someone should start an online campaign asking Axl to release new material already.

BBF was asked about leaks. and BBF says all leaks are from weirdos looking for attention and lies. the chidem remix album is a lie. there is no chidem remix album. it's fan made bullshit

BBF was asked about leaks. and BBF says all leaks are from weirdos looking for attention and lies. the chidem remix album is a lie. there is no chidem remix album. it's fan made bullshit

I thought Brain confirmed there's a CD Remix album, and Better Gone too?

This is news to me. I know Bumblefoot has commented on Better Gone and Blood In The Water, though. Can you give me the reference for what you claim above?

This is news to me. I know Bumblefoot has commented on Better Gone and Blood In The Water, though. Can you give me the reference for what you claim above?

a guns n roses fan says:

"So earlier I talked to him again, asking his recent tweet about him being in the studio. He just said he is producing for a friend's album. I asked him if they are releasing a new GNR album, he said "not anytime soon", and regarding leaks or news about new material to be released later this year: "don't believe anything anyone says unless it comes from the band or management, plenty of weirdos out there that make up lies to get 15 seconds of attention..."..."

and this tells me the chidem remixes leaks floating out there are lies from weirdos looking for 15 seconds of attention...

Edited by ashbalove

a guns n roses fan says:

"So earlier I talked to him again, asking his recent tweet about him being in the studio. He just said he is producing for a friend's album. I asked him if they are releasing a new GNR album, he said "not anytime soon", and regarding leaks or news about new material to be released later this year: "don't believe anything anyone says unless it comes from the band or management, plenty of weirdos out there that make up lies to get 15 seconds of attention..."..."

and this tells me the chidem remixes leaks floating out there are lies from weirdos looking for 15 seconds of attention...

That's called damage control!

a guns n roses fan says:

That's called damage control!

ron's damage control so the chidem remixes leaks don't leak on the internet?