MSL discusses Guns n Roses

jimb0

Am I the only one that isn't the least bit interested in a new Guns N' Roses song with lead vocals by someone other than Axl Rose?

Though I will try to keep an open mind about it, I think the only way that would appeal to me is in no form whatsoever.

so im guessing you dont like 14 years or So Fine???

Am I the only one that isn't the least bit interested in a new Guns N' Roses song with lead vocals by someone other than Axl Rose?

Though I will try to keep an open mind about it, I think the only way that would appeal to me is in no form whatsoever.

14 Years is OK. So Fine is pretty meh.

Tommy's solo stuff is pretty damn good though, and he's an accomplished musician. I'd definitely look forward to a song he wrote and sings lead on with Axl singing backup.

I don't dislike them, but they certainly aren't among my favorite GNR songs. Those two tracks were bathroom breaks for most of the crowd back from '91-'93, and Tommy's song likely will be one of those as well, no matter how great it is. The only voice I am anxious to hear from this rock band is the lead singer.

so fine is duff. before so fine. there was appetite and lies. with tommy its different. chinese democracy is out. but chinese democracy didn't have the same fanfare and fame previous guns n roses albums did. and tommy stinson's already released a couple of solo albums himself. and already has a solo spot live on guns n roses tours. he sings a song from one of his solo albums on gnr tours. i think it's motivation. i don't think the fuzz is there for going down with tommy on lead vocals today as there was big fuzz for duff on lead vocals with so fine.

my fav gnr songs are yet to be because i'm waiting to hear proper gnr songs by dj ashba

they have pills now for this condition.

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

14 years and So Fine are 2 of my favorite songs!

My least favorite GNR songs from the Original Band are Breakdown, My World and You ain't the first

Come on, You Ain't The First is awesome, the right song when you break-up with your girl! :lol: