MSL discusses Guns n Roses

jimb0

That's not MSL. That's warchild, still pissed because highvoltage finally exposed her lies by giving her the opportunity to prove herself (she couldn't). So she's back to saying the same old crap. She did the same to jarmo when he banned her from HTGTH.

Btw, she specifically referenced the uzi suicidal llc youtube account - the one that has filed reports against many users here for videos over many years and caused them to lose their youtube accounts - because she is allegedly the person hiding behind that moniker. This has been detailed in other topics. It's most likely NOT officially linked to GNR in any way whatsoever.

Wow, so when it comes to impersonating GNR online, wfuckinga is in exceptional company.

Those obviously fake Izzy interviews really upset you, didn't they? Need a hug?
Wait til your dumbass attention whore pal gets banned. Then you guys ate gonna cry so much

Aren't they the same person?

Are you retarded? Honest question.

Perhaps I am - but I genuinely thought you were this Walker guy.

That's not MSL. That's warchild, still pissed because highvoltage finally exposed her lies by giving her the opportunity to prove herself (she couldn't). So she's back to saying the same old crap. She did the same to jarmo when he banned her from HTGTH.

Btw, she specifically referenced the uzi suicidal llc youtube account - the one that has filed reports against many users here for videos over many years and caused them to lose their youtube accounts - because she is allegedly the person hiding behind that moniker. This has been detailed in other topics. It's most likely NOT officially linked to GNR in any way whatsoever.

Wow, so when it comes to impersonating GNR online, wfuckinga is in exceptional company.

Wait til your dumbass attention whore pal gets banned. Then you guys ate gonna cry so much

I'm not into alternate accounts. This is it for me.

I'm not into alternate accounts. This is it for me.
No he's not me. What the fuck kind of a question is that? And CDR, campaign to have me banned all you want. HV told you quite clearly in the thread you created about me what's happened and what's been done about it.

Let sleeping dogs lie, or lying dogs sleep or whatever it is.

It's most likely NOT officially linked to GNR in any way whatsoever.

It is: https://twitter.com/larsenmatt

Yes. I was sent an email back when I contacted him/her/it (if it is warchild, other wise him) when I got my video removed on youtube. The email was MUCH too unprofessional to be official by any means, and if this person is working for GNR, they are a fucking retard.

i'm not quite convinced that someone hasn't just taken his name and linked it with the account to make it look authentic.

Like I said, I was sent an email by this person and it was very unprofessional and soon they stopped answering. I'm not sure if that larsenmatt twitter account is the same person as the email.

Yes. I was sent an email back when I contacted him/her/it (if it is warchild, other wise him) when I got my video removed on youtube. The email was MUCH too unprofessional to be official by any means, and if this person is working for GNR, they are a fucking retard.

I contacted the real Matt Larsen and he was baffled by the allegations. He literally knows nothing about "Uzi Suicidal LLC".

Warchild was falsely using his name to legitimize her scam. If Larsen cared enough, he could prosecute.

• Like 2

I contacted the real Matt Larsen and he was baffled by the allegations. He literally knows nothing about "Uzi Suicidal LLC".

Warchild was falsely using his name to legitimize her scam. If Larsen cared enough, he could prosecute.

Correct.

I have been saying this for some time - Matt Larsen is a real person, but has nothing to do with UziSuicidal LLC. Warchild created a fake email address and started replying to people trying to contact Matt to impersonate him.

Warchild is the person running UziSucidal LLC. I could not be any more positive about this.

EDIT: So there is no confusion, the person posting as "jimdh" over at MSL's is warchild. Pretty sure applesideher is someone else - but jimdh is warchild. Ask them and I bet they won't deny it.

I took a look at MSL's forum and saw this post from warchild:

The IPs can be verified as two completely different individuals.

"Estranged Reality" aka Ulmer isn't a reliable source, he had a fake Axl MySpace back in the day and almost got prosecuted for impersonating Quentin Tarentino.

Just so we're clear, this message 100% validates that jimdh is Warchild. When WC posted here with her multiple accounts, she would ALWAYS say, "The IPs can be verified as two different individuals." She said this to HV when he questioned her usage of duplicate accounts. Bottom line is, she was lying, and in this day and age, IP addresses mean nothing. To get around this, HV offered her the opportunity to prove the two separate people (who claimed to be fiances) actually existed by getting in a video chat with him at the same time. After delaying for days and getting in a hissy fit about it, she finally just disappeared off the forum and NEVER took up HV on his offer. Does that sound like something that someone telling the truth would do?

As for the rest of the post -- this is the bullshit that WC has cyber stalked/harassed me with dating back to 2006, back when she also harassed madison and other forum members. I had a fan page on MySpace for Axl which is when WC first contacted me with her female personality years ago claiming to be associated with Axl's lawyers and threatening to sue me. Her MySpace page was an empty profile. At first I thought it was real, then over time she kept exchanging messages with me revealing all kinds of wacky obsessive-fan crap about Axl that i won't even delve into here, partly because I have more tact than her, and partly because i just don't care enough to recount it all.

My Tarantino thing was a joke that Tarantino's manager at the time actually gave her blessing to - she e-mailed me saying that she even printed the stuff out that I wrote and read them to Tarantino and he thought they were hysterical, so both of WC's accusations are completely false.

Also, this was stuff I did when I was a teenager, underage, almost ten years ago. What did "Warchild," in reality a middle-aged woman, do? She got my personal info and spammed it all over the forum a bunch of times. Does that sound like something a sane, healthy individual would do to a teenager over the Internet? I probably could have had her prosecuted as there are laws about exploiting children's safety on the Internet, but I didn't (she took advantage of my naivety as a teenager). If she continues with trying to post my personal info and defamatory accusations as she has on MSL's site, I may look into legal action of some sort. I know her real name, where she lives, and have a whole lot of people on my side who have dealt with her craziness, including most mods/admins at other GN’R forums, from whom I've heard all kinds of crazy stories.

It's all but proven that she's behind the Uzi Suicidal account, which in itself is a legal offense and something she could be sued for. Matt Larsen himself has now come forward and stated that he has no clue who's running the page, and I'm not sure he'd appreciate someone using his name to have accounts banned and videos taken down. She really isn't in any position to be making threats against other people, period.

• Like 3

I took a look at MSL's forum and saw this post from warchild:

The IPs can be verified as two completely different individuals.

"Estranged Reality" aka Ulmer isn't a reliable source, he had a fake Axl MySpace back in the day and almost got prosecuted for impersonating Quentin Tarentino.

Just so we're clear, this message 100% validates that jimdh is Warchild. When WC posted here with her multiple accounts, she would ALWAYS say, "The IPs can be verified as two different individuals." She said this to HV when he questioned her usage of duplicate accounts. Bottom line is, she was lying, and in this day and age, IP addresses mean nothing. To get around this, HV offered her the opportunity to prove the two separate people (who claimed to be fiances) actually existed by getting in a video chat with him at the same time. After delaying for days and getting in a hissy fit about it, she finally just disappeared off the forum and NEVER took up HV on his offer. Does that sound like something that someone telling the truth would do?

As for the rest of the post -- this is the bullshit that WC has cyber stalked/harassed me with dating back to 2006, back when she also harassed madison and other forum members. I had a fan page on MySpace for Axl which is when WC first contacted me with her female personality years ago claiming to be associated with Axl's lawyers and threatening to sue me. Her MySpace page was an empty profile. At first I thought it was real, then over time she kept exchanging messages with me revealing all kinds of wacky obsessive-fan crap about Axl that i won't even delve into here, partly because I have more tact than her, and partly because i just don't care enough to recount it all.

My Tarantino thing was a joke that Tarantino's manager at the time actually gave her blessing to - she e-mailed me saying that she even printed the stuff out that I wrote and read them to Tarantino and he thought they were hysterical, so both of WC's accusations are completely false.

Also, this was stuff I did when I was a teenager, underage, almost ten years ago. What did "Warchild," in reality a middle-aged woman, do? She got my personal info and spammed it all over the forum a bunch of times. Does that sound like something a sane, healthy individual would do to a teenager over the Internet? I probably could have had her prosecuted as there are laws about exploiting children's safety on the Internet, but I didn't (she took advantage of my naivety as a teenager). If she continues with trying to post my personal info and defamatory accusations as she has on MSL's site, I may look into legal action of some sort. I know her real name, where she lives, and have a whole lot of people on my side who have dealt with her craziness, including most mods/admins at other GN’R forums, from whom I've heard all kinds of crazy stories.

It's all but proven that she's behind the Uzi Suicidal account, which in itself is a legal offense and something she could be sued for. Matt Larsen himself has now come forward and stated that he has no clue who's running the page, and I'm not sure he'd appreciate someone using his name to have accounts banned and videos taken down. She really isn't in any position to be making threats against other people, period.

only gnr can have fans this fucking crazy :lol:

• Like 2

Part of the problem is IMO that some fans believe that certain actions will lead them to becoming part of the GnR camp. With most bands this would be a ridiculous notion however with Axl there are instances of being in the right place at the right time paying off I.e Jarmo and even Beta to some extent (MSL whilst not strictly an insider certainly isn't ignored) so it's not difficult to see how this mindset might come about. I guess to some degree you get the fans you deserve. Lol.

• Like 1

UZI Suicidal is Warchild. I have proof, will post when home from school.

We have the proof. Warchild claimed that Matt Larsen was running Uzi Suicidal LLC, in reality he has absolutely no knowledge of such a third-party (after being directly contacted).

What does that tell you? That it is in fact Warchild operating Uzi Suicidal LLC and using Matt Larsen's association with GNR to legitimize it. She's s calculated psychopath.

Also, have a look at this: https://twitter.com/UziSuicidal

Does the grammatically flawed use of capitals remind you of anyone?

Edited by NGOG
  • Like 1

We have the proof. Warchild claimed that Matt Larsen was running Uzi Suicidal LLC, in reality he has absolutely no knowledge of such a third-party (after being directly contacted).

What does that tell you? That it is in fact Warchild operating Uzi Suicidal LLC and using Matt Larsen's association with GNR to legitimize it. She's s calculated psychopath.

That's a protected account. Pretty sure that only other confirmed psychopaths can see that. :lol:

That's a protected account. Pretty sure that only other confirmed psychopaths can see that. :lol:

You don't have to go as far as the tweets to get what I'm saying. There's a neat feature on Twitter called the "bio". ;)

• 3 weeks later...

MSL is accusing Duff McKagan of being a liar. MSL.

This is better proof showing that Axl's version of events doesn't make sense:

At the end of day, Axl aggrandized the name to himself. The statute of limitations ran out. Duress didn't matter once the statute of limitations ran out.