Bumblefoot Hot Sauce Ad video

izzydoezit

Holy shit, that's embarrassing. How out of touch is this guy? No, moron, I will not be buying your shitty hot sauce, and let me tell you, no one else will either (except your family and friends). Your shit sauce will never be on sold in stores, because no one outside of nu-GNR fanboys have heard of you.

Ohhhh, look, he said a CURSE WORD! Wow! He's so fucking EDGY! Hahaha what a joke.

I love how he's flogging a song he had nothing to do with. Why not just play Stairway to Heaven while you're at it, moron?

Reported

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ad is not that bad. It's polemic and that sells. Simple marketing.

So how many cases did you buy?

Holy shit, that's embarrassing. How out of touch is this guy? No, moron, I will not be buying your shitty hot sauce, and let me tell you, no one else will either (except your family and friends). Your shit sauce will never be on sold in stores, because no one outside of nu-GNR fanboys have heard of you.

Ohhhh, look, he said a CURSE WORD! Wow! He's so fucking EDGY! Hahaha what a joke.

I love how he's flogging a song he had nothing to do with. Why not just play Stairway to Heaven while you're at it, moron?

Reported

Reported

perfect post, bumblefoot should seek help.

Guest bellastar2355

For someone who's name is niceguy... you don't seem very nice :(

Frankly that sounds more like a part from a livestream that was cut than a real ad...

I mean...I've heard real BBF ads before and, well, they sound like ads.

I think you might be right.

If this is an ad, well then I'm not sure where Bumble was going with it. This is terrible.

Frankly that sounds more like a part from a livestream that was cut than a real ad...

If this is an ad, well then I'm not sure where Bumble was going with it. This is terrible.

I've listened to tons of his live streams and none of the content in the ad was in the streams......

Hmm, well maybe he was hoping he'd cause some controversy hating on Axl to sell the hot sauce range? Bad publicity is usually the best.

Edited by izzygirl

Is that audio not taken from the time he did a series of live streams and was in a really bad place emotionally?

Yes, it was. They've added some words apparently. These retarded dumbasses actually fell for it :lol: I feel bad for them, really.

The same user also posted this. Hardly think it's a legit ad..!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n_J4AIeZMo

lol, I've never thouht that there were people more retarded out there than people from GnR boards that hate someone because another person quit GnR 20 years ago. But I was wrong. Wait... what if the person doing those vids was actually someone from this board? Could be. :lol:

I can picture some people looking at Ron or Tommy and going "But he's not my real dad! I want my dad!! Now!!". Nothing could be more retarded and disturbing.

Is that audio not taken from the time he did a series of live streams and was in a really bad place emotionally?

Yes, it was. They've added some words apparently. These retarded dumbasses actually fell for it :lol: I feel bad for them, really.

MSL has an agenda against Ron and has been subtely trying to influence opinion against him for no good reason.

The bit where people are suggesting he might be talking about Axl is more probably about his brother that used to drum as part of Bumblefoot but turned out to be a leech sponging off his young brother's talent. Ron doesn't have anything to do with him these days.

MSL has an agenda against Ron and has been subtely trying to influence opinion against him for no good reason.

The bit where people are suggesting he might be talking about Axl is more probably about his brother that used to drum as part of Bumblefoot but turned out to be a leech sponging off his young brother's talent. Ron doesn't have anything to do with him these days.

Replace brother with BBF, and Ron with Axl and you have his story with GNR. A guitar shredder totally untalented in songwriting leeches of songs written by Slash, Izzy and Duff.

He has become something that he was adamant about not becoming, and that is having to ride on the coattails of the original band in order to further his career (and his side projects). I get he is frustrated with Axl not wanting to record any music with him, but at least be your own person, have some respect!