Dizzy and Ashba on studio recording for GN'R?

bumblecool

If it wasn't for GNR i don't think they would put the !@gunsnroses #gunsnroses in it

maybe he is doing it for ashbaswag also then :lol:

It's probably for a new synth intro to Chinese or something to do with the live shows.

Ashba Swag is not a band, it's a demonic children of the beast clothing department :rofl-lol:

@gunsnroses retweets it!!!!!!! New musiiiccc!!

Maybe

That is awesome news!

New album coming up, OOOOOHHH Yeeeeaaaah! :anger:

this will probably end up on Axl's scrap heap, why cant they all just sit in a studio together for a few weeks and churn something out? its a band, not little individual groups of groups doing their own thing.

The problem is it's not a band. It is little individual groups doing their own thing. It sucks, but it is what it is. If Axl wanted it some other way, it would be some other way.

Most bands work like this.. First they jam, make music together. Then they record the songs or the ideas that they have put together. I know this is the way Tool works, and it works well. Im sure DJ and Dizzy are working on an already made song or framwork for a song. Maybe even songs written for a long time ago.

This is good news. and there is no need to start BS with theyr working method. This is not a highschool band.

Well, GN'R official facebook posted it as well so it's definitely for GN'R.

I think they're just throwing ideas back and forth in the studio. Probably had some time left and happened to be at the same place. To me, it doesn't necessarily mean anything more than that.

But at least we know things are moving.

Most bands indeed do work like this.

However, I refrain from getting excited because until Axl puts vocals on those songs, these demos will just add to the pile of unfinished GnR material.

The band could probably write record and mix a decent record in a month or less but until Axl adds his parts...

Thing is, I want Axl to put his heart into the songs and the album. Even if it takes 10 years. Getting Bumbleba, Ashfoot and Frank Reed to write and and produce songs for Axl to lay some vocals on is something I'm not really interested in. I'm not that desperate for new music that I would accept/take anything.

If they are going to release something, they should make it the best album possible. I mean, an album they can be proud of - even compared with previous GN'R albums.

Their "working method" has produced stellar results so far.

i dont think that has anything to do with their working method.. or do you have any evidence that another way of working would produce better results?

We dont even know what context Dizzy and DJ are working on. It could be a part of recording that would not have the need for others to be there. If it was, i guess other members would be there.

The interesting thing now is.. if there are plans on releasing somthing within the next year or so... will they try out new songs live this summer?

Their "working method" has produced stellar results so far.

i dont think that has anything to do with their working method.. or do you have any evidence that another way of working would produce better results?

How about Axl getting off his fat ass and being part of the process?