Dizzy and Ashba on studio recording for GN'R?

bumblecool

Alright! DIZZY REED is writing music!

I don't know about the rest of you, but whenever I'm down, I just put on some tunes written by Mr Dizzy Reed and I'm all psyched!

I can't imagine life without the music that Mr Dizzy Reed has given us. What a remarkable songwriter! Thank the gods above!

Their "working method" has produced stellar results so far.

i dont think that has anything to do with their working method.. or do you have any evidence that another way of working would produce better results?

How about Axl getting off his fat ass and being part of the process?

And u know he isnt?

Edited by Nytunz

Problem is that Axl/GNR are unlikely to tweet or publicize his part in the process so we will only ever hear if Ashba, Dizzy, Ron and Richard are doing anything. We won't know what Axl has done until the album hits the shelves.

i think thats a good point.. its not easy to follow whats realy going on.. Anyway. I think the context of the recent statments for Richard, Tommy, Dizzy and DJ is interesting. And when they post stuff like this.. we just gotta stay positive

Staying positive in a situation where there is absolute silence from the only person who has say over how things will go in GNR is naive IMO.

that depends on how much you want new material. If you are hungry for new material, or "news" on the subject.. that may be.. for me its more constructive to be what u call naive, then to release negativity based based on no reason. If there is no reason to be positive, there sure is no need to be negative at this moment. For me i know there are other things too look out for like albums from other bands.. a live DVD from GNR and som other cool stuff in life, so there is no potential negativity that i need to release from this context..

But to be negarive about it could work for you...

Thing is, I want Axl to put his heart into the songs and the album. Even if it takes 10 years. Getting Bumbleba, Ashfoot and Frank Reed to write and and produce songs for Axl to lay some vocals on is something I'm not really interested in. I'm not that desperate for new music that I would accept/take anything.

If they are going to release something, they should make it the best album possible. I mean, an album they can be proud of - even compared with previous GN'R albums.

Axl has said that he has always put vocals on after the music is recorded except with AFD as he wants to produce vocals that are better than the music.