What is your favorite Tupac Shakur song?

Randy Lahey

Guest Len B'stard

Been trying to get into Strictly. Production is awful and deadening. Its like the hip hop AJFA except a million times worse.

Production is sick on it man, proper 80s underground with a touch of EPMD production, its brilliant man.

Guest Len B'stard

Ain't Hard to Find - Tupac, E40, D-Shot, Richie Rich...simply because he actually sounds really happy on it, he's just come out from being banged up in nick, he's with all his mates and parts of the song just descend into self congratulatory chatter "it's the same congregation...young Pac is back" and just him and his Bay Area mates takin' turns on the mic and just having fun. I'm a big one for crew tracks, always loved em :)

Ain't Hard to Find - Tupac, E40, D-Shot, Richie Rich...simply because he actually sounds really happy on it, he's just come out from being banged up in nick, he's with all his mates and parts of the song just descend into self congratulatory chatter "it's the same congregation...young Pac is back" and just him and his Bay Area mates takin' turns on the mic and just having fun. I'm a big one for crew tracks, always loved em :)

Got My Mind Made Up?

I can't pick one. Give ya a song from each album to mak.

Young black male

Papaz song

Str8 ballin/ pour out a lil liquor/runnin from the police

Lord knows

Holla at me

Against all odds

Starin at the world thru my rearview

I love Pac I can't pick just one..

Guest Len B'stard

Another amazing one although certain peoples verses were phoned in (Meth and Reds were i think, as in i mean recorded and sent over to be put on the track so it doesn't quite have that same atmosphere). AHTF was very much a Bay area thing really. I would've loved to've heard Inspecktah Deck on that track, he was meant to be on it rumour has it, at the end you can hear him go INS THE REBEL!

They had a big thing, the Wu and Tupac where legend has it Deck got his chain snatched in Club 662 and Pac went and found out who did it and straightened things out cuz it was his manor and as such he felt it his responsibility, which he sort of held against the NYC boys because he was shot in their town and nobody sort of...martialed the situation or bought the person or the persons name to him even though he supposedly had shitloads of mates and/or history with the area.

Young black male

Papaz song

Lord knows

Holla at me

Against all odds

Starin at the world thru my rearview/made hooray for tolerance!z

Edit: all out from uteot is sick too

Another amazing one although certain peoples verses were phoned in (Meth and Reds were i think, as in i mean recorded and sent over to be put on the track so it doesn't quite have that same atmosphere). AHTF was very much a Bay area thing really. I would've loved to've heard Inspecktah Deck on that track, he was meant to be on it rumour has it, at the end you can hear him go INS THE REBEL

You kno your Pac. But I think I remember hearing it was actually a wu affiliated song and that pac was added in and it was added to all eyez. I love that dj quik produced track before life goes on too..

Guest Len B'stard

Young black male

Papaz song

Lord knows

Holla at me

Against all odds

Another amazing one although certain peoples verses were phoned in (Meth and Reds were i think, as in i mean recorded and sent over to be put on the track so it doesn't quite have that same atmosphere). AHTF was very much a Bay area thing really. I would've loved to've heard Inspecktah Deck on that track, he was meant to be on it rumour has it, at the end you can hear him go INS THE REBEL

You kno your Pac. But I think I remember hearing it was actually a wu affiliated song and that pac was added in and it was added to all eyez. I love that dj quik produced track before life goes on too..

Heartz of Men yeah and i don't think that was the only one either. Tupac really made use of DJ Pooh and Johnny J too. I heard Johnny J died a couple of years back, committed suicide in prison.

Time goes by. Puffin on ly. Hoppin that it gets me high... You ever hear the 3 day theory? It's how pac intended the album to come out but after he died suge made changes. Def worth a listen.

Young black male

Papaz song

Lord knows

Holla at me

Against all odds

Heartz of Men yeah and i don't think that was the only one either. Tupac really made use of DJ Pooh and Johnny J too. I heard Johnny J died a couple of years back, committed suicide in prison.

I mentioned that in another thread. He jumped from the top tier.. Sad.

Guest Len B'stard

Yeah the version on r u still down is sick, they re-did it on better days or until the end of time and it was awful.

That whole albums underrated, r u still down, hellrazor, lie to kick it, 16 on death row, heavy tracks, my favorite of his non-sanctioned by Pac releases.

Yeah the version on r u still down is sick, they re-did it on better days or until the end of time and it was awful.

That whole albums underrated, r u still down, hellrazor, lie to kick it, 16 on death row, heavy tracks, my favorite of his non-sanctioned by Pac releases.

Agree 100%