Oklahoma

rumandraisin

Guest charlie555

I think it is awful that you are trying to draw some vague analogy between a national tragedy, and a song that isn't relevant to the tragedy, just to get your grubby little paws on an unreleased song.

This forum is a joke sometimes.

I think it is awful that you are trying to draw some vague analogy between a national tragedy, and a song that isn't relevant to the tragedy, just to get your grubby little paws on an unreleased song.

Many artist do it... It is called fundraising...

Guest charlie555

Not when the song is 10+ years old and has no relevance to the event...

And who said GnR own the rights to the song anyway...

Not when the song is 10+ years old and has no relevance to the event...

And who said GnR own the rights to the song anyway...

You are missing the big picture - raising money for the tragedy. Who cares what song it is?

Also, you can take that frustration and "insider" info to Attitude...

Sadly I was waiting for this lame excuse of a topic...

Although this forum can be a joke sometimes, your gross misuse of "analogy" takes the cake.

1)There's an unreleased song tentatively titled "Oklahoma" 2) they're playing Rocklahoma in days 3) there's been a tragedy in OK 4) we'd like GNR to, you know, like, do something COOL for the first time in years 5) yes we'd also like to hear new music. 6) We feel putting together #1-5 could create something very good, for all. 7) Blow me.

After the recent tragedy in Oklahoma, i think it would be great if Axl released 'Oklahoma' (the chinese democracy leftover) as maybe a charity single? I know its not really Guns style but it would be a nice move!

Sorry bro, it won't happen.

After the recent tragedy in Oklahoma, i think it would be great if Axl released 'Oklahoma' (the chinese democracy leftover) as maybe a charity single? I know its not really Guns style but it would be a nice move!

Are you kidding? They can't even be bothered with an Axl tweet about the Oklahoma tornado, or any other tragedy for that matter ... unless something happens in Brazil.

DJ, Bumble, Slash, Duff, etc ALWAYS send out something when there's a national tragedy in the US.

I wonder who's in charge of Axl's twitter account?? icon_hmm2.gif

Are you kidding? They can't even be bothered with an Axl tweet about the Oklahoma tornado, or any other tragedy for that matter ... unless something happens in Brazil.

DJ, Bumble, Slash, Duff, etc ALWAYS send out something when there's a national tragedy in the US.

He tweeted in January about the club-fire in Brasil.

He tweeted in January about the club-fire in Brasil.

Somebody using his twitter account tweeted about Brasil, we don't know for sure if it was him who did it. The wording sure as hell didn't sound like something he would say.

And the fact remains, the ONLY tweet to come from Axl's account regarding a tragedy ... was the one about Brasil.

Nothing about Newtown. Nothing about Boston. Nothing about Texas. Nothing about Aurora. Nothing about Hurricane Sandy. Nothing about Oklahoma.

Only the one about Brasil.

icon_hmm2.gificon_hmm2.gificon_hmm2.gif