Dane Cook on Twitter

Un42nutzly

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously Dane Cook sucks and Paris Jackson is awesome, based solely on their tweets alone.

Funny how that works on this forum.

Flayer, welcome back. I had forgot about you.

The only reason your comment has validity is because it is true. And you know that it happens ALL the time on this forum.

But in this specific case, I'm not sure it applies, as I don't really know anybody that thinks Dane Cook is funny. His movies are horrible and I don't find his comedy funny at all. I watched one of his comedy shows and only laughed one or two times. So I'd suspect that most people on this forum over the age of 15 would agree with me that Cook isn't very funny.

But there is no doubt that if he'd come out praising Axl, all you Nutters would be saying that he's the best comedian of our generation. That's just how you guys work. Everything is based on how it is related to Axl. Weird.

Obviously Dane Cook sucks and Paris Jackson is awesome, based solely on their tweets alone.

The only reason your comment has validity is because it is true. And you know that it happens ALL the time on this forum.

But in this specific case, I'm not sure it applies, as I don't really know anybody that thinks Dane Cook is funny. His movies are horrible and I don't find his comedy funny at all. I watched one of his comedy shows and only laughed one or two times. So I'd suspect that most people on this forum over the age of 15 would agree with me that Cook isn't very funny.

But there is no doubt that if he'd come out praising Axl, all you Nutters would be saying that he's the best comedian of our generation. That's just how you guys work. Everything is based on how it is related to Axl. Weird.

All your post are mere assumptions. :thumbsdown: Edited by GNRFan53

I would go as far as to say it is insane.

Hey

Funny how that works on this forum. ****Flayer, welcome back. I had forgot about you.The only reason your comment has validity is because it is true. And you know that it happens ALL the time on this forum. But in this specific case, I'm not sure it applies, as I don't really know anybody that thinks Dane Cook is funny. His movies are horrible and I don't find his comedy funny at all. I watched one of his comedy shows and only laughed one or two times. So I'd suspect that most people on this forum over the age of 15 would agree with me that Cook isn't very funny. But there is no doubt that if he'd come out praising Axl, all you Nutters would be saying that he's the best comedian of our generation. That's just how you guys work. Everything is based on how it is related to Axl. Weird.
All your post are mere assumptions. :thumbsdown:

Hey he said NUTTERS everybody drink up, game rules!

Edited by sailaway

Not at all. It's based on what I've seen on this forum over the last decade. But thanks for your opinion.

Warchild, with all the meds you take, you probably shouldn't be drinking alcohol.

Soul,

It is insane. And I don't put you in that group.

I've seen you disagree with things Axl has done.

Funny how that works on this forum. ****Flayer, welcome back. I had forgot about you.The only reason your comment has validity is because it is true. And you know that it happens ALL the time on this forum. But in this specific case, I'm not sure it applies, as I don't really know anybody that thinks Dane Cook is funny. His movies are horrible and I don't find his comedy funny at all. I watched one of his comedy shows and only laughed one or two times. So I'd suspect that most people on this forum over the age of 15 would agree with me that Cook isn't very funny. But there is no doubt that if he'd come out praising Axl, all you Nutters would be saying that he's the best comedian of our generation. That's just how you guys work. Everything is based on how it is related to Axl. Weird.

Not at all. It's based on what I've seen on this forum over the last decade. But thanks for your opinion. ****************Warchild, with all the meds you take, you probably shouldn't be drinking alcohol. ********* Soul,It is insane. And I don't put you in that group.I've seen you disagree with things Axl has done.
Making up truth again, only meds I take are tylenol and antibiotics for my osteomylitus.

You said in the thread "who is the most intellectual member if GNRs" that soul and I were one in the same.

I quoted it and bumped that thread.

This is only one example of your making up the truth to suit your fantasies and obsessions.

Maybe you should consider counseling :crazy:

Edited by sailaway

Not at all. It's based on what I've seen on this forum over the last decade. But thanks for your opinion. ****************Warchild, with all the meds you take, you probably shouldn't be drinking alcohol. ********* Soul,It is insane. And I don't put you in that group.I've seen you disagree with things Axl has done.

Making up truth again, only meds I take are tylenol and antibiotics for my osteomylitus.

You said in the thread "who is the mist intellectual member if GNRs" that soul and I were one in the same.

I quoted it and bumped that thread.

This is only one example of your making up the truth to suit your fantasies and obsessions.

Maybe you should consider counseling :crazy:

If you dislike me so much, put me on ignore, then you won't have to worry about what I post.

Or, if you PM me all your different alt accounts, I can do the same.

What would I need counseling for? You are the one who has multiple personalities on a rock n roll forum, and are obsessed with a 51-year-old rock singer. I'd say that would warrant more counceling than somebody who thinks you are weird and creepy for doing so.

Making up truth again, only meds I take are tylenol and antibiotics for my osteomylitus.You said in the thread "who is the mist intellectual member if GNRs" that soul and I were one in the same.I quoted it and bumped that thread.This is only one example of your making up the truth to suit your fantasies and obsessions.Maybe you should consider counseling :crazy:

If you dislike me so much, put me on ignore, then you won't have to worry about what I post.Or, if you PM me all your different alt accounts, I can do the same.What would I need counseling for? You are the one who has multiple personalities on a rock n roll forum, and are obsessed with a 51-year-old rock singer. I'd say that would warrant more counceling than somebody who thinks you are weird and creepy for doing so.

No I don't have alternate accounts, that is simply you making things up again.

Because I am positive makes me obsessed? Only in your mind.

You cannot simply make up things about another person and state it as fact in the real world. That is flawed thinking.

I honestly don't care what people such as you think, it won't affect my life one iota or cause me to rethink anything.

You certainly are obsessed with me though, or like my attention some can see that for the creep factor that it is.

Warchild. Pheline. Tabitha. Sailway. Nov_Rain. That's five right there. Shall I keep going? This new Axe person.

If you really think I'm obsessed with you, why do you keep arguing and engaging me? Especially when you know that I have way more information that I could share with everybody.

I'm not obsessed with you. Just don't think that crazy online bullies should be allowed to spread their negativity and to ruin the best GnR forum out there. Stick to one screen name and come here and chat about GnR, and nobody cares about you being a crazy Axl stalker. But once you start using multiple accounts, and you start making personal attacks on anybody who isn't worshipping your idol's every move.....then you have to expect people to call you out on your toxic behavior. Don't blame me for pointing out your multiple accounts and crazy behavior. If you don't like it, then start acting like a normal person. Remember when you were swearing that Sailway was a male - you had a good thing going there until you started acting crazy and insulting everybody.

My advice to you is to drop all your fake accounts. Delete them all. And start over. Realize that Axl will never love you or be a part of your life. Realize he doesn't speak to you telepathically through his music. Find some real friends in the real world. And then in a few months, register on the forum and start fresh. And come here and CHAT with other GnR fans, without going crazy and insulting everybody all the time. And the other key: ONE account. And when I suggest you get back on your meds, I'm not doing that to be sarcastic. I'm really hoping that you do, so you'll find yourself in a better place/mindset soon. Good luck to you,.

Soul,

It is insane. And I don't put you in that group.

I've seen you disagree with things Axl has done.

Oh no, you misunderstand, I meant that your idea that there are many people here who would change opinion on things just to follow Axl, is insane. I don't believe these "nutters" really exist, except for a very few individuals, and hence your crusade against this imagined group of "24/7 Axl worshippers" is just a result of a delusion. I challenge you to actually specify who you are talking about the next time you use that expression, and to argue why you feel the expression is fitting in the context of that thread.

Warchild. Pheline. Tabitha. Sailway. Nov_Rain. That's five right there. Shall I keep going? This new Axe person. If you really think I'm obsessed with you, why do you keep arguing and engaging me? Especially when you know that I have way more information that I could share with everybody. I'm not obsessed with you. Just don't think that crazy online bullies should be allowed to spread their negativity and to ruin the best GnR forum out there. Stick to one screen name and come here and chat about GnR, and nobody cares about you being a crazy Axl stalker. But once you start using multiple accounts, and you start making personal attacks on anybody who isn't worshipping your idol's every move.....then you have to expect people to call you out on your toxic behavior. Don't blame me for pointing out your multiple accounts and crazy behavior. If you don't like it, then start acting like a normal person. Remember when you were swearing that Sailway was a male - you had a good thing going there until you started acting crazy and insulting everybody. My advice to you is to drop all your fake accounts. Delete them all. And start over. Realize that Axl will never love you or be a part of your life. Realize he doesn't speak to you telepathically through his music. Find some real friends in the real world. And then in a few months, register on the forum and start fresh. And come here and CHAT with other GnR fans, without going crazy and insulting everybody all the time. And the other key: ONE account. And when I suggest you get back on your meds, I'm not doing that to be sarcastic. I'm really hoping that you do, so you'll find yourself in a better place/mindset soon. Good luck to you,.

Take all your erroneous fallacies + fantasies about me and shove em' Sybil.

I don't want/need or request your opinion/judgements or lame advice.

Stop posting about me :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: Nov.rain is from Spain, the Pheline account is merged with sail, ask hivolt. And the Becarefulwiththataxe isnt me, they confirmed it.

Soul,It is insane. And I don't put you in that group.I've seen you disagree with things Axl has done.

Oh no, you misunderstand, I meant that your idea that there are many people here who would change opinion on things just to follow Axl, is insane. I don't believe these "nutters" really exist, except for a very few individuals, and hence your crusade against this imagined group of "24/7 Axl worshippers" is just a result of a delusion. I challenge you to actually specify who you are talking about the next time you use that expression, and to argue why you feel the expression is fitting in the context of that thread.
Crusade is a very apt word here. Edited by sailaway

None of those replies made me laugh though. Dane Cook sucks as a comedian.

+1 How do people think he is funny?

I'm with Dane Cook taking questions and typing out his answers"

@frathousejagoff "When you see a talented young comedian, what do you do?" @DaneCook "Pull out a notebook and start writing his shit down."

Three pages and I still don't know who Dane Cook is.

Don't even bother. Well, if you like good movies you're probably going to see him in Mr. Brooks, other than that, he's shit, always been.

Edited by pi2loc

who confirmed careful with the axl isn't sailaway?

Lol. She did.

The funniest thing about all this is that Soulmonster still thinks that she is a man!!!

And that she denies having multiple accounts.........but then keeps talking about old accounts merging with new accounts.

Why does one have to keep inventing new personalilties on here? Why would somebody lie about being a male or female? Of course, we're talking about somebody who thinks that Axl communicates telepathically with them, so that says a lot.

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for her. Seriously Warchild, I do hope that you are able to find something/somebody that is able to help you handle your mental issues. I really do wish you the best in that regard.

Lol. She did.

The funniest thing about all this is that Soulmonster still thinks that she is a man!!!

And that she denies having multiple accounts.........but then keeps talking about old accounts merging with new accounts.

Why does one have to keep inventing new personalilties on here? Why would somebody lie about being a male or female? Of course, we're talking about somebody who thinks that Axl communicates telepathically with them, so that says a lot.

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for her. Seriously Warchild, I do hope that you are able to find something/somebody that is able to help you handle your mental issues. I really do wish you the best in that regard.

Who CARES how many accounts Sailaway does or does not have and who CARES what freakin gender Sailaway is. Stop being a complete pain in the butt and take your conspiracy theories to the Alex Jones show.

Lol. She did.

Who CARES how many accounts Sailaway does or does not have and who CARES what freakin gender Sailaway is. Stop being a complete pain in the butt and take your conspiracy theories to the Alex Jones show.

33y0prd.gif