Old songs that you want to hear live?

Crash Diet

People picking "Coma" for the lulz. There is no way in hell Axl could pull that song off in 2013.

I don't think it would be wise to even attempt it. He struggled through it back in the day.

Given his current physical condition, he may go into cardiac arrest attempting that song.
That'd be a little ironic. Don't ya think?

People picking "Coma" for the lulz. There is no way in hell Axl could pull that song off in 2013.

I don't think it would be wise to even attempt it. He struggled through it back in the day.

Given his current physical condition, he may go into cardiac arrest attempting that song.
That'd be a little ironic. Don't ya think?

Axl will just have to add a defibrillator player to the band.

It Tastes Good, Don't It

Oh i totally forgot that song

The 1988 version is dope

One of the coolest Axl screams at the end

Given his current physical condition, he should consider to retire.... :rofl-lol:

Anyway lets assume he capable to pull any songs from the old catalog

Yesterdays

Double Talkin Jive

These two I honestly believe would sound great performed by the current lineup.

DTJ would sound awful cuz the current players cannot recreate the emotional playing that Slash come up with back in the day (i'm not saying they aren't capable to play that song, but they will butchered it)

Edited by Crash Diet

Old songs that you want to hear live?

Not trolling, sincerely I would like to hear the 14 year old song Twat performed live a lot more until there's a great version for posterity. The same goes for Prostitute which is at least 11 years old.

With such a small back catalogue of 4.5 albums there's frankly no excuse for the new band to have not performed almost all of it at some point, even if the more obscure cuts were only pulled out as treats at smaller venues for hard-core fans.

lol coma

Axl wasn't able to sing it back in the day, he would die on stage trying to sing it now. :lol:

he did a good job in chicago.

perfect crime. although axl never sang it like the record still great energy. i wish they did it more back in the day i really wanted to hear him do "i said it's perfect" live.:(

lol coma

Axl wasn't able to sing it back in the day, he would die on stage trying to sing it now. :lol:

he did a good job in chicago.

Yeah, that was an amazing performance from the big three (Axl, Slash and Duff) but Axl was struggling at the end, pretty normal considering the amount of energy that song consumed. A masterpiece.