What would Axl have become if he couldnt sing?

sword&tulipz

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Full-Time Asshole. Oh wait....

You seem quite the butt hole yourself.

Calm down, Axl didn't ask for your help to defend himself. Just, like, get a life? Stop taking things personally? Grow up? Geez.

lol you're the one cowardly calling someone an asshole on the internet behind your little shit computer and then when it happens to you, you completely freak out. And I need to grow up? Hilarious.

Wow, I "freak out"? I forgot I was talking to the user officially nicknamed "LOLcano62" by this forum.

Don't let Lolcano bother you.

All he does on the forum is make personal attacks on people who aren't worshipping Axl's every move.

This topic is asking a hypothetical question about Axl...........you answered..........and Lolcano made a personal attack against you. That's his style. He believes that everyboy must worship and praise Axl 24/7 or you aren't a real fan.

You gotta remember who you are dealing with. This is a guy who said he instantly "came in my pants" when it was announced that Axl was going to be in Canada.

All you can do is report his juvenile behavior and maybe someday the Mods will warn him and then ban him if he can't treat other posters with respect. Most of us on here are tired of his constant negativity and personal attacks.

We come here to chat about Axl and GnR with other fans of the band. Guys like Lolcano ruin it for everybody.

Calm down, Axl didn't ask for your help to defend himself. Just, like, get a life? Stop taking things personally? Grow up? Geez.

lol you're the one cowardly calling someone an asshole on the internet behind your little shit computer and then when it happens to you, you completely freak out. And I need to grow up? Hilarious.

Wow, I "freak out"? I forgot I was talking to the user officially nicknamed "LOLcano62" by this forum.

All he does on the forum is make personal attacks on people who aren't worshipping Axl's every move.

This topic is asking a hypothetical question about Axl...........you answered..........and Lolcano made a personal attack against you. That's his style. He believes that everyboy must worship and praise Axl 24/7 or you aren't a real fan.

You gotta remember who you are dealing with. This is a guy who said he instantly "came in my pants" when it was announced that Axl was going to be in Canada.

All you can do is report his juvenile behavior and maybe someday the Mods will warn him and then ban him if he can't treat other posters with respect. Most of us on here are tired of his constant negativity and personal attacks.

We come here to chat about Axl and GnR with other fans of the band. Guys like Lolcano ruin it for everybody.

I guess I gave him the benefit of the doubt for too long then...

Thanks for the advice anyway ! :thumbsup:

I bet all my money you get banned before I do.

I'm already in discussion with the higher ups.

Beware Groghan...beware.

Keep taunting other members like a little child and keep supporting bitter ex-fans that just post negative and insulting things about our favorite band and your banning will be quicker than expected.

Beware Groghan...beware.

Keep taunting other members like a little child and keep supporting bitter ex-fans that just post negative and insulting things about our favorite band and your banning will be quicker than expected.

Dang Lolcano, don't you get it?

Yet another post by you that has NOTHING to do with the actual topic, but instead is just more personal attacks.

You need to STOP focusing all your attention on posters that have a different opinion than you do.

Your obsessed with personally attacking posters that aren't worshipping Axl. There is a forum specifically designed for that - HTGTH. It's also a ghost town compared to this forum, wonder why that is?

LOL at your taunting comment. Again, that's all you do. You'll notice that I start topics that praise the band or Axl. I make lots of positive comments about Axl and the band. And, I also point out negative things about Axl and the band. And I have discussions with people on both sides of the fence concering Axl and the band. I get called a Nutter and a Hater. You, on the other hand, are constantly taunting people. Look at this topic. You are making personal attacks on posters. Look at your obsession with bashing Slash constantly. You bring nothing but fighting and negativity to almost every topic. Quite frankly, it gets tiring.

And LOL2. I'm sure the mods/owners of the forum are taking your advice very seriously. The guy who said he came in his pants instantly when he heard that Axl was going to be in his country, and that thinks that DJ is a better guitar player than Slash..........you have TONS of credibility with the mod staff.

And funny for you to call EVH a coward for sitting behind his computer making threats.........while you brag about talking with Mods to try and get people banned. You take yourself and this forum WAY too seriously.

If you've got a problem with me or EVH, maybe you should use the PM system instead of derailing every topic with your personal attacks and off-topic comments. Or, keep crying and whining to the Mods.........like a little baby who had him's little feelings hurt!!!!!! And let the rest of us chat about GnR, which is the reason most of us come here.

Now back on topic for pete's sakes..................

Beware Groghan...beware.

Dang Lolcano, don't you get it?

Yet another post by you that has NOTHING to do with the actual topic, but instead is just more personal attacks.

You need to STOP focusing all your attention on posters that have a different opinion than you do.

Your obsessed with personally attacking posters that aren't worshipping Axl. There is a forum specifically designed for that - HTGTH. It's also a ghost town compared to this forum, wonder why that is?

LOL at your taunting comment. Again, that's all you do. You'll notice that I start topics that praise the band or Axl. I make lots of positive comments about Axl and the band. And, I also point out negative things about Axl and the band. And I have discussions with people on both sides of the fence concering Axl and the band. I get called a Nutter and a Hater. You, on the other hand, are constantly taunting people. Look at this topic. You are making personal attacks on posters. Look at your obsession with bashing Slash constantly. You bring nothing but fighting and negativity to almost every topic. Quite frankly, it gets tiring.

And LOL2. I'm sure the mods/owners of the forum are taking your advice very seriously. The guy who said he came in his pants instantly when he heard that Axl was going to be in his country, and that thinks that DJ is a better guitar player than Slash..........you have TONS of credibility with the mod staff.

And funny for you to call EVH a coward for sitting behind his computer making threats.........while you brag about talking with Mods to try and get people banned. You take yourself and this forum WAY too seriously.

If you've got a problem with me or EVH, maybe you should use the PM system instead of derailing every topic with your personal attacks and off-topic comments. Or, keep crying and whining to the Mods.........like a little baby who had him's little feelings hurt!!!!!! And let the rest of us chat about GnR, which is the reason most of us come here.

Now back on topic for pete's sakes..................

I find it amusing you REALLY enjoyed my cuming in my pants comment. What other things amuse you Groghan?

Let's stay on topic here like you said (even though your last post has nothing to do with the topic hypocrite), I bet you wished Axl was a male stripper if he wasn't a singer :rofl-lol:

Yes, I do find it amusing. Guys like you claim that there is no such thing as an Axl Nutter on this forum........while you make posts about cuming in your pants because Axl is going to be in your country. A comedian couldn't make this stuff up.

You might want to look up the definition of the word hypocrite.

Why would I wish (not wished) Axl was a "male" stripper? (or are you implying that in the past I wished Axl was a stripper but I don't wish that now?). And if he wasn't a "male" stripper, what other kind of stripper would he be? A female stripper? Your statements get a little confusing sometimes.

I'm happily married to a female and have never been insterested men or in watching males strip. Axl makes you cum in your pants, so logically it would make more sense for YOU to wish he was a stripper. Kind of a weird thing for you to say, not really sure where you were going with that.

But the topic is what do WE think Axl would be doing if he wasn't a singer. Not what we think other posters wish/wished.

I can't really comment, as I don't know Axl well enough to know what his other loves and passions are.

How about a carpenter, who gives piano lessons on the side for extra money.

He also liked painting

Can he paint?

I don't know. But he mentioned in an old interview that he was interested in painting at a younger age and really wanted to get into it, but then he got more interested into music. I can't recall with interview it was right now.

New Age guru writing self-help books and teaching seminars. He's Aquarian, they pick professions to meet stimulating people yet they also attract people who want to smother them that they need to pick off. As a guru, he'd still have all the attention but he's have a select audience w/out the unwanted attention.

New Age guru writing self-help books and teaching seminars. He's Aquarian, they pick professions to meet stimulating people yet they also attract people who want to smother them that they need to pick off. As a guru, he'd still have all the attention but he's have a select audience w/out the unwanted attention.

So then we would be waiting for new books to be released? :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

You were banned from this forum before, RETURNED member. Why you keep derailing threads? Don't you get tired of the ownage you receive in a daily basis?

This is a guy who said he instantly "came in my pants" when it was announced that Axl was going to be in Canada

That's a pretty common US colloquialism about being excited about something, and doesn't have to have anything to do with sexual arousal, right? I believe I have seen it used in a wide array of non-sexual contexts. But sure, I might not be that good in English.

This is a guy who said he instantly "came in my pants" when it was announced that Axl was going to be in Canada

That's a pretty common US colloquialism about being excited about something, and doesn't have to have anything to do with sexual arousal, right? I believe I have seen it used in a wide array of non-sexual contexts. But sure, I might not be that good in English.
A ridiculous expression nonetheless. But taken to a whole new level because Lolcano used it. I mean he's probably one of the few posters here I could imagine REALLY "coming in his pants" for that.

A ridiculous expression nonetheless. But taken to a whole new level because Lolcano used it. I mean he's probably one of the few posters here I could imagine REALLY "coming in his pants" for that.

It is a silly expression, I agree.

I don't know, volcano just seems like very hardcore fan to me, I haven't really seen any signs of sexual interest in his posts. But of course, Groghan wouldn't be harping on this unless he had good reasons to believe that volcano is turned on by Axl or the band, would me? So I guess I must be wrong.

I don't know, volcano just seems like very hardcore fan to me, I haven't really seen any signs of sexual interest in his posts. But of course, Groghan wouldn't be harping on this unless he had good reasons to believe that volcano is turned on by Axl or the band, would me? So I guess I must be wrong.

Such a fine line between hardcore and pathologic.

Such a fine line between hardcore and pathologic.

That might be as it is.

Groghan doesn't get it. I feel bad for him.

Groghan doesn't get it. I feel bad for him.

'Cause it would take a lot more time than you Have got for masturbation.