The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

What is the Conferate Cup?

Dress rehearsal for the World Cup organising federation.

Yep, they get all the major international tournament winners and the hosts of the World Cup and do a little practice to make sure infrastructure can cope.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23176481

"England have slipped to 15th in the latest Fifa rankings, their lowest position since failing to qualify for the 2008 European Championship.

The drop of six places means Roy Hodgson's side are now below Bosnia-Herzegovina, Ivory Coast and Greece in the world rankings."

Guest Len B'stard

Whoooooooo hoooooooooo!!!!

Finally, someone who can get on the end of a decent ball and bury it and not that fuckin spastic Gervinho and Theo 'Row Z' Walcott. I quite liked Giroud even though he does look like a massive poof :lol:

But Higuain, now i know whoose names gonna be on the back of my shirt for this season.

Welcome to North London :D

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

Thats a load of cobblers with Suarez and Rooney too i think, Fellaini rumours seem to have some credence though, i wouldn't want that wanker Rooney.

Guest Len B'stard

What's wrong with Rooney?

Whats right with him, he's an arrogant overpaid self serving cunt that thinks any team he's in should be built around him but he don't always put in the work to justify it, he's blatantly disloyal too, he'd go play for a fuckin' pub weekend squad if they gave him a fiver more than the next man, Fergie was lookin' to fuck him after that wholean City transfer bollocks a while back and good for Fergie, fact is there is no room for him in United on the sort of terms he wants unless he performs to justify those terms and that eats him up...you can blatantly tell he don't like RVP either, more trouble than he's worth, the granny shaggin' cunt, we don't need no wankers like that over at Arsenal.

And as it turns out all the top teams in England have got better options than him as it stands.

Edited by sugaraylen