We want new music.

Ric Nightingale

This thread is proof that there really isn't that great a demand for more nugnr albums.

Keep telling yourself that.

How many of you are demanding CDII? Twenty or thirty? Hope you're all planning on buying a hundred thousand copies each.

Either you're a complete idiot or just trolling.

Which one is it?

A new album by the current band, coupled with Axl's unwillingness to promote it.............I wonder if it will sell half as much as CD did?

And thanks for the laugh Volcano! You asking somebody "are you an idiot or just trolling comment" was good for a chuckle.

• Like 1

This thread is proof that there really isn't that great a demand for more nugnr albums.

How many of you are demanding CDII? Twenty or thirty? Hope you're all planning on buying a hundred thousand copies each.

Oh that's convenient- use different definitions of the same word as a debate tactic. A "demand" for something is not the same as people "demanding" it. I responded to your first use of the word "demand."

I would argue there is a reasonable amount of demand for a nuGnR album. I'm talking globally. If you disagree, then like I said, keep telling yourself that. Keep telling yourself that this message board is a representative sample of the entire world population.

Who gives a shit if albums sell or not? Sales should not dictate whether someone puts out an album or not. Art and a love of rock n' roll should. When GN'R put out Appetite, they did not know whether it would sell 3,000 copies let alone the numbers it went on to sell. Did not stop them putting it out, did it? Tons of artists still put out albums on a fairly regular basis: Slash, Motorhead, Neil Young, Bjork, Megadeth.

Either you're a complete idiot or just trolling.

Which one is it?

You can't go around calling other users "a complete idiot". Not going to give you an official warning point for this, but please tone that down.