We want new music.

Ric Nightingale

I dont feel its a pressing issue, in terms of GNR. Next record has to be epic to be released. It has to find a pocket in pop culture. It has to mean something. A farewell, a comeback, a definitive statement. Thwy have to work for that moment and we have to wait. But we do want it.

One album every 25 years from the best rock singer of our generation is lame.

Axl, please think about your millions of fans for once.

Release a few albums. You are a singer - that's what singers do. Share music with their fans.

I know, I know. But I just wish they could just release an ok album. There's no need for it to be epic or the best masterpiece ever written by a man.

Thats what I want. CD II could be just a solid record, something to keep touring going. People say CD is tainted. Great, no pressure. And its shows grit and determination. The No album/epic event album is a tough album. But this is GNR not Bon jovi. Axl "death or glory" Rose is going to go all out for immortality.

In all honesty, can any of you reeeally blame Axl for not releasing a GNR record with the current group of guys he is touring with?? I sure as hell can't blame him.

He needs to make amends with Slash prior to releasing another Guns album. Until then, I'm perfectly fine with waiting.

I know, I know. But I just wish they could just release an ok album. There's no need for it to be epic or the best masterpiece ever written by a man.

Thats what I want. CD II could be just a solid record, something to keep touring going. People say CD is tainted. Great, no pressure. And its shows grit and determination. The No album/epic event album is a tough album. But this is GNR not Bon jovi. Axl "death or glory" Rose is going to go all out for immortality.

+1

Axl actually said part deux was simikiar maybe a bit more darker and more aggressive in places.

Seems about right, not sure what the labwl thinks.

Who are we kidding? I'm sure we know exactly what they think - and that's the reason it won't be getting released during this lifetime.

Okay, let's keep this really simple. Everybody write 'We want new music' on this post. Once it reaches tens of thousands we'll tweet Axl this link. Then it will be finally clear what the fans truly want. No debates on this, let's just let him know directly. If we fail, then we can't say we didn't try to get through to him.

No.

Life doesn't owe you your own personal happy ending especially at another's, or in this case several others', expense.