We want new music.

Ric Nightingale

Axl,

The truth is, 99% + of your fanbase want a reunion of the classic Guns N Roses lineup!

Honestly Axl, aside from one hundred or so odd-balls on one of your dwindling fansites, people don't care about your "Chinese Democracy era" music or any other potential output from this current lineup. Deep down you know this. That's why your playing it safe with all these AFD cash-grabs. Another release like the last would only further diminish both yours and the GNR legacy. If you want some real excitement from your fanbase (and not just a hundred people on a forum) reunite the classic lineup, record an album, and tour the fuck out of it. Otherwise, you can chock up another dud that most won't give a shit less about it. Mark my words, Axl. It's a reunion or bust at this point.

Edited by BBA

And surprise surprise, here comes the ape-headed 'rock n' fuckin' roll' crew who think Axl and Slash (two people who loathe each other) getting back together to secure their pension funds will somehow magically turn the clock back 30 years.

It blows my mind how many people are this fucking stupid.

An angry, bitter person gets back together with the person he hates most in the world, giving up on his attempted progress as an artist and person in order to make money that he doesn't need. What happens:

a. they argue, get nothing done, and tell each other to go fuck themselves.

b. they suddenly discover a fountain of creativity and mutual appreciation, turning the clock back 3 decades in the process.

If you answered B, allow me to sell you some shares in Fuckwit Industries.

Some of you seem to think real life is some fucked up middle-aged bromance version of The Parent Trap.

The current band isn't the real GNR = Daddy's new girlfriend isn't my real mommy.

I want a reunion and if I keep asking I'll get one = Let's get mommy and daddy back together and it'll be just like before.

Seriously. Grow up.

Awesome post. The best in a long while. Thing is - these people won't let it go. I can't believe that almost 20 years later people can't stop thinking about the past - not even them care as much as these guys. It's sick. They still hate each new band member like if they weren't their real mommy, like you said, they push for a reunion that would mean shit to those involved because deep inside they believe that it'll magically work like it did 25 years ago. And then they have the audacy to call fans that want new music retarded, lol.

BBA and reunion fanboys - this isn't for you. Your beloved reunion isn't happening and they stated that they're creating music for those who matter, not for crybabies that live expecting the impossible to happen. Sometimes I dont care if they were to reunite, but at times I want Axl not to do this just to laugh at those people getting crazy over a band's name like if it is some divine entity.

Axl,

The truth is, 99% + of your fanbase want a reunion of the classic Guns N Roses lineup!

BBA no offence but you're wrong here. Most people don't give a fuck. It's only a few nerds on the internet that care.
I think most casual fans want a reunion simply because that's the line up they're used to and the one they've loved. The majority of casual fans aren't able to name the members of the current line up and still ask why Slash isn't there. Edited by Dariablue

CD was surprisingly good.

just recently invested in decent audio and it sounds fresh and alive.

but STOP calling it GNR.just fucking stop.it's a crying shame.

GNR was something beatiful that existed and the name and attitude

and MEMBERS still mean a lot to some of us weirdos.

that said,NEW MUSIC!more of Axl's voice ,primal scream.

new music > reunion > endless nostalgia tour with mediocre players like ashba and soulless shredders like bumblebee.

You would prefer new music by the current lineup more than you would a reunion?

Wow. Major loss of respect.

new music > reunion > endless nostalgia tour with mediocre players like ashba and soulless shredders like bumblebee.

You would prefer new music by the current lineup more than you would a reunion?

Wow. Major loss of respect.

be real man, the magic is long gone. and no i don't want music from this lineup, i want music from the finck/bh lineup.

lolcano, just put me on ignore man, if my posts hurt your feelings so much.