We want new music.

Ric Nightingale

And surprise surprise, here comes the ape-headed 'rock n' fuckin' roll' crew who think Axl and Slash (two people who loathe each other) getting back together to secure their pension funds will somehow magically turn the clock back 30 years.

It blows my mind how many people are this fucking stupid.

An angry, bitter person gets back together with the person he hates most in the world, giving up on his attempted progress as an artist and person in order to make money that he doesn't need. What happens:

a. they argue, get nothing done, and tell each other to go fuck themselves.

b. they suddenly discover a fountain of creativity and mutual appreciation, turning the clock back 3 decades in the process.

If you answered B, allow me to sell you some shares in Fuckwit Industries.

Some of you seem to think real life is some fucked up middle-aged bromance version of The Parent Trap.

The current band isn't the real GNR = Daddy's new girlfriend isn't my real mommy.

I want a reunion and if I keep asking I'll get one = Let's get mommy and daddy back together and it'll be just like before.

Seriously. Grow up.

Edited by tomfriend

I don't want a reunion, I just want Axl to stop ruining the brand name -- Either tour as The Axl Rose Experience, or retire.

It's been 17 years of Fail. How many more years does he expect us to give him?

How long is it going to take for the public to realize Slash is not in the band any more?

How long is it going to take for the public to embrace the new version of GN'R?

It's been 17 years, and Axl's star is rapidly dimming.

Does any one really think that another 5, 10, 17 years is going to make a difference?

Chinese Democracy was a HUGE embarrassment for Axl. He described it as the worst year of his life.

There's no way he's going to put himself through that kind of shame again.

He is content touring the hits with his session players. He gets to bring his family on vacation all over the Globe.

He gets paid and he gets to party with groupies.

Axl will never, EVER, release new music again -- not while he is alive.

The only "ape-heads" :rolleyes: are the delusional nuband fans who are seriously waiting for a follow-up to Chinese.

The only "ape-heads" :rolleyes: are the delusional nuband fans who are seriously waiting for a follow-up to Chinese.

People aren't waiting. They're busy living their lives, and hope there's a new album at some point. That's it.

By the way, I don't think you can in one sentence claim to be able to definitively predict the future, use retarded terms like 'nuband' and then brand other people delusional.

'Ruining the brand name' :rofl-lol: Yeah, cause the version of Thin Lizzy that's touring now means Phil Lynott's place in music history has been ruined. The version of The Doors that toured about a decade ago ruined The Doors 'brand name'. Queen's tour with Paul Rodgers ensured that no one would ever respect Queen's legacy ever again. You are a complete fantasist.

You seem to seriously think that two people who hate each other, to the point they couldn't even be in the same room to receive a hall of fame accolade are going to get back together. That is delusional. Thinking that someone who supposedly has a couple of dozen songs sat around may put them out at some point is merely optimistic, though certainly more likely than your pathetic wank fantasy.

Edited by tomfriend

People aren't waiting. They're busy living their lives, and hope there's a new album at some point. That's it.

By the way, I don't think you can in one sentence claim to be able to definitively predict the future, use retarded terms like 'nuband' and then brand other people delusional.

You seem to seriously think that two people who hate each other, to the point they couldn't even be in the same room to receive a hall of fame accolade are going to get back together. That is delusional. Thinking that someone who supposedly has a couple of dozen songs sat around may put them out at some point is merely optimistic, though certainly more likely than your pathetic wank fantasy.

I have zero interest in a reunion. Can you read?

I have zero interest in a reunion. Can you read?

See above. Your 'ruining the brand name' claim is as lacking in credibility as the numerous people who believe a reunion will happen.

As far as I'm concerned after CD couldn't care less about new music.

I just hope Axl just keeps doing his thing with his cover band and maybe one day, for money sake, a Gn'R reunion world tour will still happen.

No amount of money in the world will ever make a reunion possible. Don't think they haven't been offered millions and millions of dollars to do it. It's never been about money. Slash himself said they've been offered a lot of dough to make it happen.

And surprise surprise, here comes the ape-headed 'rock n' fuckin' roll' crew who think Axl and Slash (two people who loathe each other) getting back together to secure their pension funds will somehow magically turn the clock back 30 years.

It blows my mind how many people are this fucking stupid.

An angry, bitter person gets back together with the person he hates most in the world, giving up on his attempted progress as an artist and person in order to make money that he doesn't need. What happens:

a. they argue, get nothing done, and tell each other to go fuck themselves.

b. they suddenly discover a fountain of creativity and mutual appreciation, turning the clock back 3 decades in the process.

If you answered B, allow me to sell you some shares in Fuckwit Industries.

Some of you seem to think real life is some fucked up middle-aged bromance version of The Parent Trap.

The current band isn't the real GNR = Daddy's new girlfriend isn't my real mommy.

I want a reunion and if I keep asking I'll get one = Let's get mommy and daddy back together and it'll be just like before.

Seriously. Grow up.

I like this member. Speaks the truth.

ScarJo_popcorn.gif

I love that popcorn lol

if people are realistic, they shouldn't be wishing for it either.

What does that mean?

Let's get one thing straight a reunion isn't going to happen, and if people are realistic they shouldn't be wishing for it either.

Just trying to illustrate that "new music" and "reunion" are both complete fantasies.

Edited by frozen_rose

:lol: if any of you think Axl gives two shits about what any of us want. This could reach one million and it wouldn't matter.

Not necessarily true. If Axl realizes people still have expectations of him, he'll likely freak out again and crawl up into Beta's womb for another half decade. I think he's more "professional" these days cuz he knows very few give a shit and there's no pressure.

This whole "Axl doesn't care what people think"? Nonsense.

Still, a thousand posts won't do shit. A million and we could get womb crawling.

I disagree. I'm not saying he didn't care in the broad sense (if that makes sense), but as an artist I'm sure that he knows his fans want new music. People have been asking about it for quite awhile now. Plus, it's normal that an artist releases new music. Axl knows there are expectations of him and that people want certain things from him. However, he isn't going to suddenly see something like this and think "I had NO idea that people still expected me to release music/change the setlist/etc. This is the first I'm hearing about it." If people think making a thread asking Axl to do something will make a difference go for it, but it's pretty Candyland to think anything will become of it.

:lol: if any of you think Axl gives two shits about what any of us want. This could reach one million and it wouldn't matter.

Not necessarily true. If Axl realizes people still have expectations of him, he'll likely freak out again and crawl up into Beta's womb for another half decade. I think he's more "professional" these days cuz he knows very few give a shit and there's no pressure.

This whole "Axl doesn't care what people think"? Nonsense.

Still, a thousand posts won't do shit. A million and we could get womb crawling.

I disagree. I'm not saying he didn't care in the broad sense (if that makes sense), but as an artist I'm sure that he knows his fans want new music. People have been asking about it for quite awhile now. Plus, it's normal that an artist releases new music. Axl knows there are expectations of him and that people want certain things from him. However, he isn't going to suddenly see something like this and think "I had NO idea that people still expected me to release music/change the setlist/etc. This is the first I'm hearing about it." If people think making a thread asking Axl to do something will make a difference go for it, but it's pretty Candyland to think anything will become of it.

:laugh:

Edited by TombRaider