We want new music.

Ric Nightingale

Okay, let's keep this really simple. Everybody write 'We want new music' on this post. Once it reaches tens of thousands we'll tweet Axl this link. Then it will be finally clear what the fans truly want. No debates on this, let's just let him know directly. If we fail, then we can't say we didn't try to get through to him.

No.

Life doesn't owe you your own personal happy ending especially at another's, or in this case several others', expense.

haha shut up :)

I used to want stuff that this line-up recorded that was the best representation of what they could write together. Either that or 'Down by the Ocean.' However having accepted how long it takes for Axl to finish a track start to finish... I'll take Anything. Even material from the Bucket / Finck era that was considered a step below Scraped / Riad.... Give me anything at this point.

Reunion. But 30 mil theyd make off CD 2.

theres no manager with a vested interested and maybe no one in the label who thinks reunion possible. So maybe there will be a record. Axl n Dj seems marketable.

But GNR has moved into late Stones era. Just tours with records no one really care about. But As much as CD was difficult. It got a lot of attention from the media. When will that happen again. So i think its a precarious situation.

Maybe doing a AFD 2 type record is the only option. The music has to be undeniable. It has to kick the heartland in the balls.

Always want new music but what does Axl want?

He wants easy money.

I want new music.

even if it's crap ?

Axl should cut the crap. After the next Slash solo album in 2014 and the touring they should reunite for one more album, one more album from the real GNR. That's what people rather have than a fake gnr album.

exactly

He wants easy money.

I want new music.

even if it's crap ?
Guns N' Roses history gives me more than enough reasons to believe whatever they put out will certainly not be crap.

He wants easy money.

I want new music.

Couldn't be less true imo...

If Axl wanted easy money he'd have a reunion tour. Major $'s playing all the classics all over the world.

He wants easy money.

I want new music.

If Axl wanted easy money he'd have a reunion tour. Major $'s playing all the classics all over the world.

It's all about what's easy for Axl. Reunion tour would be easy money, but Axl would have to perform well, give up power, humble himself, tell Beta she's no longer in charge, etc. None of that is easy for Axl.

Theres no evidence that a reunion would produce a record. Its those personal problems, relationships. They dont seem to be on the same page, so theyd have to work at the chemistry. It certainly isnt evident on UYI. But id take an Axl song with Slash solo, The band playing Izzy songs, a Duff song, Slash stuff with Axl singing. It wouldnt enhance their careers but the fans would enjoy it. Axls new Guns is probably a more intwresting project. Theres a lot of talent and Axl can express himself through that. Wheres old Guns is more like shut up and sing and dont be late, no more epic ballads.

He wants easy money.

I want new music.

It's all about what's easy for Axl. Reunion tour would be easy money, but Axl would have to perform well, give up power, humble himself, tell Beta she's no longer in charge, etc. None of that is easy for Axl.

Exactly what I was going to say.

I think one thing is obvious: people are absolutely sick of this lineup touring.

Oh, and we want new music.

Nah, some mediocre people will put up with everything.