should I go see Metallica live?

wasted

Black Album, St. Anger, and Death Magnetic? Are you a teenage girl or something? Go listen to the first four albums and never look back.

Don't go see them live either. They are awful now. James has nothing left to give vocally, Kirk shits all over his solos and cover them with wah hoping no one will notice, Lars hasn't tried in 20 years, and Rob belongs nowhere near the stage with his weird crab walking bullshit, plus their songs sound like shit when they play them tuned down like they do now.

tickets start at 75 dollars and to be in GA area it's 200 dollars. approx.

or there's always The Immortal Circus D'Soleil Michael Jackson show.

I might try to get a cheap ticket

Go for Cirque de Soleil.

Someone might fall and die.

The danger is real.

Black Album, St. Anger, and Death Magnetic? Are you a teenage girl or something? Go listen to the first four albums and never look back.

Don't go see them live either. They are awful now. James has nothing left to give vocally, Kirk shits all over his solos and cover them with wah hoping no one will notice, Lars hasn't tried in 20 years, and Rob belongs nowhere near the stage with his weird crab walking bullshit, plus their songs sound like shit when they play them tuned down like they do now.

WRONG. Although i think St Anger sucks, the Black Album and Death Magnetic are fantastic (so are their first 4 albums too and I personally really dig Load and ReLoad). As for them as a live band you are just wrong. The energy was just un matched, James' voice is back and sounding really good now, Rob is quite a good bassist, Kirk is using less wah live now, and even Lars has stepped up.

this

WRONG. Although i think St Anger sucks, the Black Album and Death Magnetic are fantastic (so are their first 4 albums too and I personally really dig Load and ReLoad). As for them as a live band you are just wrong. The energy was just un matched, James' voice is back and sounding really good now, Rob is quite a good bassist, Kirk is using less wah live now, and even Lars has stepped up.

This. Compared to the World Magnetic Tour they are at their best since the Black Album days.

I put order in for tickets when they start selling I'll see what I'll get.

I don't know came in at the Black album. One was a good one. Then they did Load and ReLoad. I've always been more of a Megadeth fan. Better tunes.

Edited by wasted

Don't get floor seats. Try and get a lower bowl seat in the middle of the floor. Metallica has had a rotating stage in the middle of the floor both times I have seen them. It is entertaining watching their fans try and kill each when they play old shit from their first three albums.

Edited by Randy Lahey

I don't think there will be standing area. I've put in for the 75 dollar seats. If they ask ill say Lower Bowl. for the Eagles I got upper middle which pretty good. I could almost see them doing a half acoustic show.

Edited by wasted

@wasted Man, don't even think about it. Metallica always put on great shows. They sound awesome live. One of the best live bands I've ever seen. Hands down.

My experience also. Great band but I do think you need to be a fan. Here are the - absolute mininum - bare essentials:

Seek and Destroy

Fade to Black

For Whom the Bell Tolls

Master of Puppets

Welcome Home (Sanatarium)

One

Enter Sandman

Sad but True

Nothing Else Matters

Unforgiven

Listening to those will prepare you for an evening with Metallica.

Edited by DieselDaisy