Would you like to see MSL finally leak the contents of the infamous memory stick?

Guest NGOG

With GNR focused on its touring schedule and no tangible attempts being made at appeasing the hardcore community, would you now be willing to discard your moral complex and support MSL leaking the memory stick he was given anonymously?

If we can't get a scoop through GNR itself, then we must revert to the help of the spandexed crusader.

Never existed.

Can you verify that or is it a presumption based on MSL's previous fiction? It's rather interesting that Axl personally refuted the content of his claims publicly.

Since I am relatively new here, would someone explain what this is all about? What memory stick? Thank you.

He's an american wrestler who stole songs from some portuguese guys back in 2006 and leaked. Since then he has been involved with lots of leaks, the last of them, Better Gone, which comes from a memory card stolen from Beta's laptop and inclues a new version of Silkworms and the whole remixes album.

which comes from a memory card stolen from Beta's laptop and inclues a new version of Silkworms and the whole remixes album.

That's not strictly true. The memory stick, aside from the wealth of documentation supposedly including Robin Finck's letter of resgination and Axl's book on the break-up of GNR, only contained one audio file which was Brain's remix of Better known as 'Better Gone'.

MSL months later received a separate CD which involved upto 12 track files.

which comes from a memory card stolen from Beta's laptop and inclues a new version of Silkworms and the whole remixes album.

That's not strictly true. The memory stick, aside from the wealth of documentation supposedly including Robin Finck's letter of resgination and Axl's book on the break-up of GNR, only contained one audio file which was Brain's remix of Better known as 'Better Gone'.

Plus I don't think he stole anything from anyone.

Plus I don't think he stole anything from anyone.

So someone just sent the stick to MSL out of goodwill... Right...

Oh that's truth.

I hope someday we get to read Axl's book... The Honour Of Thieves.

Oh that's truth.

Was it not alleged to have been called The Honour of Thieves 2?

Since I am relatively new here, would someone explain what this is all about? What memory stick? Thank you.

Supposedly a memory stick was delivered to MSL a couple of years ago that contained a whole lot of GNR-related documents, speculation has it that they were obtained either by somebody close to the band, or someone who hacked into Beta's email account. Here is the list of documents from Metal Sludge:

http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2210&Itemid=42

When this first happened, MSL wrote an article and hinted that more was coming, but to my knowledge while he talked a little bit about a couple of the documents, nothing else has surfaced. The article can be found here in the second post:

http://www.newgnr.com/forum/index.php?topic=50930.0

Edited by axlsalinger

With GNR focused on its touring schedule and no tangible attempts being made at appeasing the hardcore community, would you now be willing to discard your moral complex and support MSL leaking the memory stick he was given anonymously?

If we can't get a scoop through GNR itself, then we must revert to the help of the spandexed crusader.

yes, if it exists

but i don't think MSL interested in the leak business anymore

Oh that's truth.

Was it not alleged to have been called The Honour of Thieves 2?

Yes, but I thought that was some kind of typo or something like that. Because makes no sense, right?