Would you like to see MSL finally leak the contents of the infamous memory stick?

Guest NGOG

What. Makes you all think he's. Just holding on to the 13 tracks just to be a dick? Especially since all previous evidence Points to the contrary, he released his original leaks immediately after getting them. Twice. I believe actually. Has it ever occurred to anyone he's up to somethin that would just maybe benefit the community again ? That would be the recognition he's really looking for. Who knows, but if it doesn't work out the way he wants I'm sure you'll all make him pay for that too. Christ what is wrong with some of you, if he isn't giving you everything what he gets (like you deserve it) you all turn on him. I'd like to see one of you people lie to the fbi for your guns n roses buddies.lol gtfoh. Anyway good talk guys,have a good one.

There aren't chances for excuses. Nowadays with the deep web you can spread any kind of material without being tracked. If he really had those damn songs, or if he wanted to share those songs, he would have posted there.

Would you lie to the FBI? I wouldn't. But fuck it. We're bot getting it from him either way.

How they could reach him, if they can't track him through the deep web?

Edited by MattElias

• 1 year later...

With GNR focused on its touring schedule and no tangible attempts being made at appeasing the hardcore community, would you now be willing to discard your moral complex and support MSL leaking the memory stick he was given anonymously?

If we can't get a scoop through GNR itself, then we must revert to the help of the spandexed crusader.

:rofl-lol:

Never existed.

Can you verify that or is it a presumption based on MSL's previous fiction?

It is so weird how NGOG was a total MSL basher a year ago, but today he is adored at the other forum. The people that hate this forum seem to have forgotten how NGOG used to bash them.

Hopefully GnR will release an album in mid 2015. That would prevent people from leaking songs. Axl and/or The Beta - GnR fans would kill for another album! Please release one. One album in 24 years from the most dynamic and exciting rock singer of our generation is a real crappy thing for Axl's millions of fans (that's for you Coma). Throw the fans a bone!!!!

• Like 3