What would have happened had Slash reached Axl in 2005?

mina1788

Maybe Slash would have replaced Finck in 2008 (thank god that didn't happen.....Dj >Slash in every aspect you can think of)

seriously you suck at trolling

No people with brain like DJ better than Slash

It's OK to hate Slash cuz your idol hates him too, but DJ is an untalented mediocre shit, compared to Slash (yes even the drunk, drughead sloppy Slash)

btw DJ wanted to look like Slash with a Nikki Sixx and an emo kid way

Edited by Crash Diet

If Slash had kept going up there like Izzy did and they weren't in a legal battle, Axl and Slash probably would have talked. Slash made one attempt and that was it.

He walked out of GNR. Maybe it was in disgust but he was the one who decided not to deal with GNR anymore, but he had the arrogance to think Axl wouldn't be able to do it without him.

I think Axl was open to Slash playing on some Chinese songs in 2006( i wanna say Canter mentioned that) And I think Slash made some promises to Beta that he didn't keep and instead allowed the media to run w/ the encounter and paint Axl in a worse light

I think having Slash as a part of anything GnR related would be huge, the Chinese release would have been more positive.

Maybe Slash would have replaced Finck in 2008 (thank god that didn't happen.....Dj >Slash in every aspect you can think of)

It's OK to hate Slash cuz your idol hates him too, but DJ is an untalented mediocre shit, compared to Slash (yes even the drunk, drughead sloppy Slash)

To me Slash n Robin are in the same level of uniqueness. Dj it's just another guitar player, maybe he's a great writer?

If Slash had kept going up there like Izzy did and they weren't in a legal battle, Axl and Slash probably would have talked. Slash made one attempt and that was it.

He walked out of GNR. Maybe it was in disgust but he was the one who decided not to deal with GNR anymore, but he had the arrogance to think Axl wouldn't be able to do it without him.

Say it like it really is. Slash was demoted and NOT going to work as a hired hand. Slash wasnt working for the same GNR that he helped create..at that point he was working for Axl and Axls vison.

Axl beating his girlfriends, hiring a guitar player without telling anyone, hiring Yoda the psyho.. I mean psychic, surrounding himself with yesmen, domoting everyone in the band to control everything, Axl never being in studio, Axl wanting to make music that didn't ressemble to gnr music.. yeah.. what an arrogant asshole Slash was, fuck him.

he had the arrogance to think Axl wouldn't be able to do it without him.

Can't say he was wrong. No one gives a shit about CD only 5 years after release. The real GNR songs are still crowd pleasers. Axl can't carry the weight without Slash and Izzy. That's pretty obvious.

To me Slash n Robin are in the same level of uniqueness. Dj it's just another guitar player, maybe he's a great writer?

No one knows what DJ in his GNR mode could really do.Based on what i hear of his material im sure we could expect the cliche'. Im sure when he joined..like all the rest of the new fellas they saw potential for taking GNR someplace new and exciting. Im sure that the idea of working with Axl on his new GNR concept was oppourtunity that probably seemed like a savy business move. Perhaps they thought that by attaching thier names to a storied and iconic brand name like GNR they too could reach the dizzying hieghts of rock and roll stardom.