Vanessa Santos Lebeis of Team Brazil preggers?

NovemberRain45

Maybe Axl will train up as birth coach. He could shout PUUUUSSSSH with rasp. That's gotta be encouraging for anyone. ;-)

I hope for the baby that he'll actually rasp and not do the Mickey Mouse voice. The poor thing would probably try to crawl back in. :P

Maybe Beta will refocus her attention on being a for real Grandma and GnR will have to hire a real manager, and Axl will start leaving the house on his own and have a more normal, less creepy ass codependent life... <just a fantasy>

do they all live in Axl's house? I understand the Beta would (being his "assistant"), but do the others have their own places...or will Axl be getting out the paint roller and making up a nursery?

Vanessa & Bach have their own place from what I've read, don't know if it's near Axl at all. Fernando lives in New York & Beta lives on the grounds of Axl's place in her own house. So no, they don't all live together - working with your Mum & sibling would be difficult enough although they do seem very close but living with her as well? Uh uh :no:

I wonder if the toddler will be brought on stage to join in SCOM when they do concerts near Vanessa's home town. Maybe on Axl's shoulders? It will get tattoos for it's 1st birthday & wear Ashba swag & give the finger to the audience occasionally. :xmasssanta:

More mouths for Axl to feed.

Thanks again Team Brazil.

Why in the hell are we making threads about the Lebeis now?! Who Cares...

What's more sad? That somebody made a topic about it.....or that somebody follows her tweeter account?