"MyGNR Interviews Axl Rose" Questions Pick-Up Poll

ManetsBR

"MyGNR Interviews Axl Rose" Questions Pick-Up Poll  

175 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As it stands, the most popular questions are (do not worry, if necessary, we will revise the wording in a way that will retain the purpose of the question):

1. Axl, when are we going to hear new GNR music?

2. Do you plan on releasing an autobiography?

3. Axl, do you still intend to release Chinese Democracy II or have you shifted mentally towards a record capturing the talents of the current line-up?

4. Axl, will you ever debut new material live again or did Chinese Democracy sour that idea?

5. Axl, would you consider releasing individual songs?

I've negotiated with Nik Souris that he publicize this campaign. :)

axlcampaign.png

That's more than I thought this would accomplish, so respect where it's due. Keep up the good work.

:hug:

1. Axl, when are we going to hear new GNR music? (118 votes [23.27%])

Soon and bla bla

2. Axl, why the alternative booklets for Chinese Democracy were never released? (26 votes [5.13%])

--Not important question--

3. Axl, will you ever debut new material live again or did Chinese Democracy sour that idea? (64 votes [12.62%])

Will the next record be called Chinese Democracy II, if not what will it be called? (40 votes [7.89%])

4. --Not important question--

bullet_star_rated.png Could you tell us how do you prepare your voice for a show? (31 votes [6.11%])

5. i wanna hear that

6. bullet_star_rated.png Axl, at which point during the recent touring would you say GNR were firing on all cylinders? The early legs of 2010? The runs during 2011 and 12? Or more lately? (17 votes [3.35%])

Of course 2010, but Axl will say 2012

7. Axl, would you consider releasing individual songs? (57 votes [11.24%])

Axl, what is your current relationship with Buckethead? (36 votes [7.10%])

8. --Not important question--

Axl, do you still intend to release Chinese Democracy II or have you shifted mentally towards a record capturing the talents of the current line-up? (86 votes [16.96%])

9. Axl will do what ever he want.

10. Axl, how do you feel the change from industry management to being managed by Team Brazil has affected GNR? (32 votes [6.31%])

Same questions, a few more options. In the total, only vote for 5 questions counting both questions as only one.
  1. Axl, do you have any goals in life you would like to reach? (28 votes [8.70%])

Nice question

2. If you were to be born again, who would you like to be? (7 votes [2.17%])

We usually read or hear people talking about you but we barely hear anything straight from you. Would you be able to describe yourself in just 3 words? (24 votes [7.45%])

3. --Not important question--

bullet_star_rated.png Do you think you have accomplished everything you wanted to as an artist? (39 votes [12.11%])

4. nice question

5. -If you were 19 and were starting a rock band, bearing in mind the current state of the music industry, what things would you do and what things you wouldn't do? (27 votes [8.39%])

bullet_star_rated.png Would you/have you considered collaborating with an artist outside the rock genre? (25 votes [7.76%])

6. ...

7. bullet_star_rated.png Since once you mentioned that collaboration with nearly anyone is possible and he is a frequent guest on your shows, why don't you ever make guest appearances on Izzy Stradlin's records? (35 votes [10.87%])

Izzy have to invite him of course

8. Do you plan on releasing an autobiography? (94 votes [29.19%])

No have time...

9. When did you learn to play the piano, self taught or lessons? What inspired you to compose you first piano piece? (27 votes [8.39%])

10. How'd your day go? (16 votes [4.97%])

!!!

...Try more a real questions!!!!!!

Like....

Question N°1: WHERE THE FUCK IS THE RASP!!!??

qUESTION 2: Youre are God.

Question 3: Keep doing what ever your ass want. Keep rockin.

Edited by axlvai

.........Why the fuck have people gotten stuck with concept of " CD II"? Is there some reason to assume or hope some sort of a sequel (one named CD II no less!!) was ever being planned? (Real reason, as opposed to some BS from mouth of Sebastian Bach) I would think the 3000 years it took to release the fucking thing would be enough time for Axl to be stuck with release called Chinese Democracy;o

Chinese Democracy II - Return of The Chinese Democracy

Chinese Democracy II - Chinese Democracy Strikes Back

Axl, if you could be a sanwhich...any kind of sandwich at all, what kind of sandwich would you like to be?

Axl, what did you eat this morning?

Axl, what do you think about Obama?

Axl, any tips for up and coming rock n rollers?

Hey Axl, what's your sign?

Axl, what is your favorite color?

Axl, how much income does GNR generate from having DJ Ashba camwhoring to people over Skype? How does a potential buyer pay for his services; is private money transaction straight from buyer to DJ required, or does he do his camwhoring via some 3rd party provider?If I pay extra, does DJ eat his own cum? I assume Dildo+ Anal is an option with DJ...but is he willing to do Ass to Mouth?

errr Ok seriously tho,

Questions about whether or not we ever get new music is ofc important one. Any unfulfilled life goals? Is also great. If those two..plus DJ's price/hour gets asked/answered I'd be very happy.

Edited by LTD

NGOG Today, 07:20 PM

As it stands, the most popular questions are (do not worry, if necessary, we will revise the wording in a way that will retain the purpose of the question):

1. Axl, when are we going to hear new GNR music? 2. Do you plan on releasing an autobiography? 3. Axl, do you still intend to release Chinese Democracy II or have you shifted mentally towards a record capturing the talents of the current line-up? 4. Axl, will you ever debut new material live again or did Chinese Democracy sour that idea? 5. Axl, would you consider releasing individual songs?

------------------------------------------------------

^ those 5 are all pertaining to new material lol im not sayin i dont wanna know the answers but all except #2 seem like a different form of the same question... id say kill 4 birds with 2 stones there...

1. axl can you tell us when the next gnr album will be coming out and whether it will be similar to CD or cater more to the talents of the current band?

2. Do you ever plan on releasing individual songs for sale or debuting them at live shows again?

Id stay away from the whole "soured by chinese democracy" thing personally... thats kinda negative... just my imput though... id personally love to know about the autobiography btw... seems like this thing is snowballing, nice work!

Edited by Hollywood Gunner

1. Axl, when are we going to hear new GNR music?

2. Do you plan on releasing an autobiography?

3. Axl, do you still intend to release Chinese Democracy II or have you shifted mentally towards a record capturing the talents of the current line-up?

4. Axl, will you ever debut new material live again or did Chinese Democracy sour that idea?

5. Axl, would you consider releasing individual songs?

I'm not sure that 4/5 questions should be about a new album. Q 1 & 3 could be merged, freeing up another question. if there's little info on a new album or its a grey area for personal reasons he won't have much to say. Question 5, he has done this with sympathy and oh my god, and if you have the other questions answered, does this one really matter?

Just food for thought. It would be better if we never came across as desperate fans, but more welcoming and fun while still asking the questions we want answered.

It just seems a bit like an interrogation.

other areas to consider away from demanding about a new album.

-what are your plans now guns have finished a successful summer tour?

-do you personally read forums and social media comments, or are just informed generally?

-what happened about the london 2012 dvd release, are you looking forward to the vegas release?

We will wait until 200 people have voted on the questions and then begin a short process of:

-necessary rewording

-possible amalgamation of questions, creating one or two more spaces for new questions

Then the an open letter attempting to reconcile ourselves with GNR management will be attached to the chosen questions. It will be sent from two email addresses, one specifically created for the purpose of getting Axl to do 5 Questions with MyGNR, and a personal email.

Edited by NGOG

if anyone ever takes it seriously to Team Brazil (and stop the bullshit as regards reunions, bashing Beta and others), I just wrote some serious questions (I'm busy right now, I'll try to think about more later):

- Any chances to see the original art for the Chinese Democracy booklet out? The red hand and the Grenade are awesome arts!

- Are we gonna hear the Chinese Democracy remixes anytime? Is it gonna be released?

- Will Chinese Democracy have any videos out? If yes, for which songs?

- The new versions of Oh My God and Silkworms will ever see the light of day on a new record or in any other format?

- Many fans want to hear the 1999 version of Appetite For Destruction. Is it gonna happen someday or is it something you don’t want to release? The second half of Big Daddy’s Sweet Child is just amazing!

- Do you remember which Guns songs Zakk Wylde played when he rehearsed with the band?

- Did Bucket used a mask when you went to Disney with him? Any chances to have him on stage again in the future?

- Have you ever considered Josh Freese to play live?

- Is it safe to say we’ll hear songs with contributions by Bucket, Robin, Paul and Brain on a future release?

- What’s the status on Brain and Paul? Do they still contribute in any form to the band behind the scenes?

- Did Lionel Richie really recorded some stuff with Guns? Did you guys recorded “Ebony and Ivory”?

- Do you know if Dylan ever heard Chinese Democracy or ever wanted to know what really happened? Sorry about this “way too personal” question, but I thought about your Rolling Stone interview from 2000, when you did say you wanted him to hear it someday if he wanted to know the truth of the facts.

- In 1999 you spoke about songs that were way too advanced for old Guns fans to hear (back then). You also spoke about aggressive electronica with full guitars for a second release. Is it still on your plans? Please say yes lol !

- Will there be more contributions of you on guitars on a future release?

- Can you tell us more about the rehearsals with Dave Abruzzesse and Pod?

- Do you still consider to have 2 drummers live (Frank and Brain, for instance)?

- Are you writing stuff with DJ? Is there any new songs or riffs or parts he brought in that will be a on a future release? Can you tell us about the styles and directions of the material (if it’s happening, of course)?

- Paradise City is mainly made by fans. But there are so many things related to the old years that I feel disconnected from the present, reason why I don’t go there often. Are we gonna have www.gunsnroses.com more dedicated to Chinese Democracy and to the current members?

- In 1994 you spoke about recording “Dead on Time” but wouldn’t be possible to do that at the same caliber Queen did. Would you ever reconsider that? Your voice would kick some major ass on this song. Speaking of covers, any considerations of studio versions of “Don’t Let It Bring You Down”, “Riff Raff”, “The Seeker”, “Sailing” or any other cover?

- Do you still want to release the leaked articles you wrote about Chinese Democracy and Riad (the ones that appeared everywhere online when the booklet arts leaked) somewhere? If not on a possible release of the original booklet, maybe online at the website?

- Can you tell us more about your new tattoos (the skull bracelet and the ones on your legs)? The machine gun woman kicks ass !

At this point, most of the questions should be about new music and new album. Let's keep in mind that he's done 2 big interviews within the last year, and unbelieveably, no one asked him about new music. Let's find out what the future holds for this band and what his current vision of the band is.

At this point, most of the questions should be about new music and new album. Let's keep in mind that he's done 2 big interviews within the last year, and unbelieveably, no one asked him about new music. Let's find out what the future holds for this band and what his current vision of the band is.

I agree. If you look at the most popular questions, that is the case. I'm in favor of putting upto three music related questions to ensure he talks as elaborately as possible (naively assuming he agrees).

The questions likely to be put to Axl:

1. Axl, when are we going to hear new music?
2. Axl, you mentioned an autobiography the last time we spoke to you, do you plan on releasing that?
3. Axl, do you still intend to release Chinese Democracy II… or have you shifted mentally towards a record capturing the talents of the current line-up?
5. Axl, GNR has always released new music by way of albums, would you ever consider releasing new songs individually?