"MyGNR Interviews Axl Rose" Questions Pick-Up Poll

ManetsBR

"MyGNR Interviews Axl Rose" Questions Pick-Up Poll  

175 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking Russel's idea seriously, and knwoing that a lot of people helped sending questions, let's chose the best 5 questions to be sent.

Notice that the question's will be emailed to Team Brazil in behalf of the MyGNR Community, so chose'em wisely. Also have remember to be polite and remember who we are dealing with. Axl and Team Brazil, not exactly the easiest people on the Universe.

Chances they will give a shit about us and this attempt: close to null, but it's something we never really tried before. Any suggestions or ideas, please comment it.

I was taking the idea seriously, but i didn't have time last week to do this. Thanks for this thread, i hope it would reach somewhere.

5 Questions is great. It'd be a lot easier for him or Team Brazil to accept it this way. I voted for:

- Axl, when are we going to hear new GNR music?

- Axl, will you ever debut new material live again or did Chinese Democracy sour that idea?

- Axl, would you consider releasing individual songs?

- Axl, do you still intend to release Chinese Democracy II or have you shifted mentally towards a record capturing the talents of the current line-up?

- Do you plan on releasing an autobiography?

We should go straight to the point.

- Axl, do you still intend to release Chinese Democracy II or have you shifted mentally towards a record capturing the talents of the current line-up?

If this one wins, please reword. :lol:

I'm sure you'll be able to lend a hand as a native speaker, if that's the case. :)

Boring questions =D

I would ask "why do you hate Slash?"

"What really happened between you and Slash?"

"Why aren't you open for GnR reunion?"

"Why did you so radically change GnR musical direction in CD?"

"Is the the next album more bluesy and rock?"

"Why so little interviews?"

"Duff and Izzy have made special guest appearances in shows so can Slash, Matt and Steven sing copule of songs on gigs?"

These are softball questions.

1. What the hell happened to your voice?

2. When will we hear new music?

3. Why did you feel unwanted by the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame last year?

4. Are we any closer to a reunion?

^ Those are the only questions that matter.

When I was looking the Jimmy Kimmel interview I thought maybe he will ask Axl about Slash, reunion etc.. but NO!! That interview was so fucking boring..Asking about halloween tree..I laughed so hard =D =D

Team Brazil had probably said to him don't ask these questions and gave him the list which contained reunion and Slash lol

They ask reunion and Axl questions all the time from Slash but it's funny that interviewees never ask them from Axl...I find that little funny =)

theyre all pretty good questions... id like to hear the answer to most of them... good idea staying away from reunion questions, as that would probably ensure that he never replies lol as if hes gonna say oh yeah were reuniting next year lol cmon.. takes a stupid person to ask a stupid question

good job manetsBR, finally a good thread on mygnr... hope it works out man :thumbsup:

theyre all pretty good questions... id like to hear the answer to most of them... good idea staying away from reunion questions, as that would probably ensure that he never replies lol as if hes gonna say oh yeah were reuniting next year lol cmon.. takes a stupid person to ask a stupid question

good job manetsBR, finally a good thread on mygnr... hope it works out man :thumbsup:

reunion is what most fans want so...

well i want a million dollars, but just cuz i keep asking the bank for it, doesnt mean im gonna get it lol

dont get me wrong, i wanna see a reunion just as much as the next guy, but axl has clearly stated time and time again what his stance is on this matter... no use in asking again... if it happens it happens... hes certainly not gonna burry the hatchet with slash just cuz some fans asked him a few questions

Hey I got a question:

Have you read Mick Wall*s "W.A.R." and your thoughts on it?

well i want a million dollars, but just cuz i keep asking the bank for it, doesnt mean im gonna get it lol

dont get me wrong, i wanna see a reunion just as much as the next guy, but axl has clearly stated time and time again what his stance is on this matter... no use in asking again... if it happens it happens... hes certainly not gonna burry the hatchet with slash just cuz some fans asked him a few questions

But seriously what harm would reunion tour do to Axl and Co.? Since Duff and Izzy have made quest appearances..Is Slash the problem? But I still can't see what harm Slash can do to Axl..the whole world would praise Axl =)

Edited by gunnari

Look at the amount of votes lodged in this poll. We have to make it clear to Team Brazil just how many people have taken an interest in this ambitious project.

id be interested to know if he plans on having duff and/or izzy play at anymore live shows in the future

LOL that is such a minor detail. I bet everyone's anxious for the next time we hear 14 Years...

Boring questions =D

I would ask "why do you hate Slash?"

"What really happened between you and Slash?"

"Why aren't you open for GnR reunion?"

"Why did you so radically change GnR musical direction in CD?"

"Is the the next album more bluesy and rock?"

"Why so little interviews?"

"Duff and Izzy have made special guest appearances in shows so can Slash, Matt and Steven sing copule of songs on gigs?"

There was a topic asking people to submit their questions... Did you submit yours?

id be interested to know if he plans on having duff and/or izzy play at anymore live shows in the future

LOL that is such a minor detail. I bet everyone's anxious for the next time we hear 14 Years...

Hey id take 14 years overs the seeker or whole lotta rosie any day of the week lol

Honestly, seeing those 2 on stage with axl was probably the most eventful shit thats went down since chinese democracy

Look at the amount of votes lodged in this poll. We have to make it clear to Team Brazil just how many people have taken an interest in this ambitious project.

Well, considering we're close to 40 thousand here, that's not much actually.

Well, considering we're close to 40 thousand here, that's not much actually.

in which case *bump* get voting people!