"MyGNR Interviews Axl Rose" Questions Pick-Up Poll

ManetsBR

"MyGNR Interviews Axl Rose" Questions Pick-Up Poll  

175 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id be interested to know if he plans on having duff and/or izzy play at anymore live shows in the future

LOL that is such a minor detail. I bet everyone's anxious for the next time we hear 14 Years...
Hey id take 14 years overs the seeker or whole lotta rosie any day of the week lol

Honestly, seeing those 2 on stage with axl was probably the most eventful shit thats went down since chinese democracy

Maybe but it leads to nowhere and there is no way for him to answer in a certain way 'cause it doesn't just depend on him. It'd be a 'would you go on stage with them again' question.

Look at the amount of votes lodged in this poll. We have to make it clear to Team Brazil just how many people have taken an interest in this ambitious project.

Well, considering we're close to 40 thousand here, that's not much actually.

But you get my point. Over 90 people have lodged votes in the poll, that's at the very least way more than the number who engage here in day to day activity.

whats this we are getting an interview with Axl?

An idea was pitched the other day to at least try. Questions are being polled with a view to sending the most popular, along with some sort of a letter of clarity, to GNR management (whose emails have been attained).

I approve this IF reunion and Slash related questions are also asked..

He's answered such questions countless times before. That's the problem, the mainstream media are only concerned with a reunion therefore it's very difficult for the online community to get any insight into a possible new album.

id be interested to know if he plans on having duff and/or izzy play at anymore live shows in the future

LOL that is such a minor detail. I bet everyone's anxious for the next time we hear 14 Years...
Hey id take 14 years overs the seeker or whole lotta rosie any day of the week lol

Honestly, seeing those 2 on stage with axl was probably the most eventful shit thats went down since chinese democracy

Maybe but it leads to nowhere and there is no way for him to answer in a certain way 'cause it doesn't just depend on him. It'd be a 'would you go on stage with them again' question.

well im pretty sure he would... why wouldnt he ? lol no i mean... im pretty sure he asked them the first time around, in both cases... so id be curious to know if he ever plans on asking them again, thats all... actually edited my first post about this, and said id be curious to know if he ever plans on "asking" them both to play at the same show... and regadless of if it actually leads anywhere... its 3/5 of the afd line-up playing the same gig... pretty sure that anyone, besides for ppl that only like slash, would love to see it happen

So what exactly is the plan here? Once you've chosen the questions how are you going to approach this??

Do you have any ideas you would like to offer?

As it stands it's a simplistic plan; decide which are the most popular questions by Wednesday evening, attach those five questions with a letter/s, send them to the private email address of Team Brazil and hope for some empathy.

well im pretty sure he would... why wouldnt he ? lol no i mean... im pretty sure he asked them the first time around, in both cases... so id be curious to know if he ever plans on asking them again, thats all... actually edited my first post about this, and said id be curious to know if he ever plans on "asking" them both to play at the same show... and regadless of if it actually leads anywhere... its 3/5 of the afd line-up playing the same gig... pretty sure that anyone, besides for ppl that only like slash, would love to see it happen

I think he just invited Duff to hang around with him when they happened to meet in London. Joining the band on stage was not planned.

Does anyone know the private email address of TB??

Yes; as it stands we have secured two private email addresses for GNR management.

For the letter, I think we should explain why GNR and Team Brazil should reconsider their point of view regarding MyGNR and why they should considering taking this interview seriously.

Any suggestion, ideas or even drafts for the letter are totally welcome.

I think we should explain why GNR and Team Brazil should reconsider their point of view regarding MyGNR

Do we actually have any solid evidence to suggest they currently have a negative impression of MyGNR? If not, then perhaps it's best not to bring it up.

Do we actually have any solid evidence to suggest they currently have a negative impression of MyGNR? If not, then perhaps it's best not to bring it up.

The entire Bumblefoot episode, the fact that HV and co cannot get a single reply?

There are a lot of talented writers on MyGNR, if anybody wants to write something heartfelt to get GNR to take notice of us again, feel free to PM your draft to either myself or Manets.

I think he just invited Duff to hang around with him when they happened to meet in London. Joining the band on stage was not planned.

well i think they met by coincidence... if im not mistaken, they happened to be staying at the same hotel... but i mean duff didnt just jump on stage spur of the moment, im sure axl asked him after they met by coincidence... either way, this is kinda off topic now lol dont wanna fuck up manets thread here

any idea when youll be sending GNR/TB the questions ? im curious to know how it goes...

Edited by Hollywood Gunner

any idea when youll be sending GNR/TB the questions ? im curious to know how it goes...

The current plan is by Wednesday evening. This is driven by a desire to appease the MyGNR community so rest assured that if they give us any reply at all, it will get back to you.

If the votes increase rapidly between here and Wednesday evening, there may be a case to delay sending as giving them the biggest stats possible will illustrate the level of interest in this happening.

Manets, would you consider renaming this thread 'MyGNR's 5 Questions with Axl Rose'?

It would also be great if HV and co could officially support this very ambitious attempt at doing something unthinkable for the community.

I've also privately made attempts to get Nik Souris to publicize this over GNR social media.

Axl, would you consider releasing individual songs?

This is a popular question that Axl mightn't necessarily 'get'. I propose it's reworded to something along the lines of:

Axl, GNR has always released new music by way of albums, would you ever consider releasing new songs individually?

How's this?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing on behalf of a very large group of fans from the popular GNR fansite mygnrforum.com. Back in 2008, Axl registered under the username Dexter and granted a Q&A of sorts with the members of MyGNR. It was an unprecendented move for a major international rock star to reach out to his fanbase in such a personal manner and meant a great deal to many fans at the time.

Recently an idea arose for fans to vote on the ten questions we'd most like to put to Axl. Five years on since Axl last reached out to the fans on MyGNR, we are writing to request that our ten questions be submitted to Axl for his consideration.

MyGNR remains the largest and most popular GNR forum on the internet with over 42,000 dedicated, loyal Guns N Roses fans who follow the bands every move. A Q&A with Axl would mean so much to our members all over the world, who merely want to reach out to the leader of their favourite band.

Below are the ten questions as voted for by the members of mygnrforum.com:

We would be very grateful if our request could be taken into consideration.