What are you watching? a.k.a. Film Thread v 2.0

The Trip To Italy

Fuck, I forgot about that. Saw the first one when it came out, gotta get this one. As good?

Yeah, pretty much. It's delightful.

The Trip To Italy

Fuck, I forgot about that. Saw the first one when it came out, gotta get this one. As good?

Yes indeed. If you liked the first, you'll like this. Both wonderful

Watched it yesterday, thought it started out really strong, but I admit, an hour in I started to get a bit bored. Definitely still worth watching though.

Edited by OmarBradley

The Trip To Italy

The Trip To Italy

Watched it yesterday, thought it started out really strong, but I admit, an hour in I started to get a bit bored. Definitely still worth watching though.

my only complaint is that Brydon can get a bit annoying

The Trip To Italy

The Trip To Italy

my only complaint is that Brydon can get a bit annoying

Yes, I think Coogan agrees.