What are you watching? a.k.a. Film Thread v 2.0

Love and Mercy - Blessedly unformulaic biopic that is worthy of it's unfathomably gifted subject. Paul Dano is surely the best actor working at present.

OK but how are Mr. Holmes and Irrational Man going to be

I don't know, I haven't seen them yet! I'm quietly confident that Terminator: Can We Go Back in Time and Recast? is going to blow, though.

Love and Mercy - Blessedly unformulaic biopic that is worthy of it's unfathomably gifted subject. Paul Dano is surely the best actor working at present.

I don't know, I haven't seen them yet! I'm quietly confident that Terminator: Can We Go Back in Time and Recast? is going to blow, though.

Yes, very likely. Though I think I'll enjoy it for what it is because Arnold.

Mr. Holmes looks promising. I don't know about Southpaw yet. Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation will be the best movie of the month, though.

Yes, very likely. Though I think I'll enjoy it for what it is because Arnold.

Mr. Holmes looks promising. I don't know about Southpaw yet. Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation will be the best movie of the month, though.

Of the big releases, probably. Southpaw has a terrible trailer, I'm not optimistic either. Amy, Listen to Me Marlon and The End of the Tour are all supposed to be superb.

this is based on a true story of famous Soviet writer Yevgeny Petrov. I was fascinated with it since i can remember myself.... Never knew they made a short film with Kevin Spacey about it

Ink Master. God there are some terrible tattoo artists this year.

I also watched the new show Zoo. I read the James Patterson book and it was excellent. Although they have changed the reason for animals all over the world attacking people, it's still a good show.

The lions were beautiful and scary at the same time. From the previews I've seen, it seems all animals are going to go on the attack, including cats and dogs.

The Strangers.

It was a decent enough movie. My only issue was I had to keep turning the volume up for the whispering actors, and turning it down for the loud sound effects. But other than that it was good.

I also finally got around to watching the rest of Broken Lizard's movies. I had already seen Super Troopers but hadn't seen the rest. I enjoyed them all, but if I had to rank them it would probably go something like Super Troopers, Beerfest, The Slammin' Salmon, Puddle Cruiser and then Club Dread. But I enjoyed all of them.

Saw Magic Mike XXL yesterday. I thought it was better than the first movie.

Funny and tons of man skin! I enjoyed it very much.

Jada P Smith stole the show! She was awesome!

This time around the guys do their own thing and it was just great!

I watched a movie called "snowpiercer" with Chris Evans, John Hurt and Ed Harris. It's about how the world froze and this super train is what's left of humanity.

The poor people ride in the last train, while the other cars carry food, water and all the pleasures in life that rich people can buy.

It was good. Slow at first but then once the action kicked in, it was bloody good.

Chris Evans leads the poor people to the front train car to take over the train. It was not an easy task.

I think it was a foreign made film because there were some people who spoke different languages, but it was very good. I commend Chris Evans for doing something different and John Hurt is a fantastic actor, always has been. Ed Harris is a surprise too.

The new Mad Max.

- Alright. A bit odd.

American Ninja 1 & 2

- Dreadful comparing them to what Hong Kong was producing at the time but they have a warm place in my heart based on nostalgia. The first one is not such a bad movie really.

Psycho 2

Psycho 3

The third one's a dud, but I thought the second was surprisingly decent.

Agreed. I like Perkins direction in the third but the film falls flat. I'd like to see the fourth one again. Haven't seen it since it was originally shown