Izzy Q&A (Posted on Paradise City)

Huge fan

LOL a MISDEMEANOR! Hardly what anyone would call a "criminal offense." Only in Texas.

Again, you're making shit up.

I read back in January that impersonating someone online would a criminal offense in several states, including New York, Texas and California. So, there are legal issues at play, just not civil ones.

The people that did it may not even be American. Also, good luck with your claim, you and I both know it's bullshit. Unless of course you know where those responsible reside.

I proved you wrong and provided proof that the states I mentioned have laws on the books against online impersonation and yet you still say I'm "making shit up"?

Do you even know what the differences and similarities are between a misdemeanor and a felony offense?

Also, anyone that understands what a misdemeanor is would recognize it IS a classification of criminal offense.

Your combination of hubris and lack of knowledge is humorous if nothing else.

Ali

Edited by Ali

Yea the interview sounded like him. He joins gnr onstage often. He obviously likes them. As does Duff. All his answers were exactly what I would expect from a guy that is still friends with Axl and stil works with him.

LOL a MISDEMEANOR! Hardly what anyone would call a "criminal offense." Only in Texas.

I read back in January that impersonating someone online would a criminal offense in several states, including New York, Texas and California. So, there are legal issues at play, just not civil ones.

The people that did it may not even be American. Also, good luck with your claim, you and I both know it's bullshit. Unless of course you know where those responsible reside.

I proved you wrong and provided proof that the states I mentioned have laws on the books against online impersonation and yet you still say I'm "making shit up"?

Do you even know what the differences and similarities are between a misdemeanor and a felony offense?

Also, anyone that understands what a misdemeanor is would recognize it IS a classification of criminal offense.

Ali

You proved nothing. You claimed there are legal issues at play. A claim that is completely made up. Keep pulling things out of your ass.

Rustycage

• Like 1

Ali

You proved nothing. You claimed there are legal issues at play. A claim that is completely made up. Keep pulling things out of your ass.

Rustycage

Indeed, there are. As I proved, there are several states with laws on the books and more that could have laws on the books against online impersonation. Considering you stated a misdemeanor was "Hardly what anyone would call a "criminal offense"", it 's hard to take anything you say seriously after that.

Ali

Ali

Rustycage

You're not too smart are ya, pal? In New York and California, online impersonation is a misdemeanor punishable by thousands of dollars in fines and up to a year in jail. In Texas, the crime is a third-degree felony that could land perpetrators up to ten years in prison.

Once again, PAL. There is zero evidence that anyone perpetrated a crime and also, that there is even an investigation. The two of you twits should learn that saying, "there are legal issues at play" is a baseless claim. You can point to Texas, New York and Cali all you want to. Until anyone even knows who did it(if it even is fake) along with whether or not the people responsible are even American citizens, NOTHING is at play. And only the dumbest of the dumb would think there's going to be some investigation over a MISDEMEANOR! :rofl-lol:

The two of you aren't too smart if you think there will be any investigation when the costs of said investigation would cost more than the POTENTIAL fines.

Yes, apparently I must be a fucking genius to not let the GNR delusional mindset cloud my objectivity over a freakin misdemeanor.

Nothing will happen and NOTHING is at play here. More trouble than it's worth and to suggest that there is something at play here is total, 100% bullshit.

Edit: And don't send me any more private invitations to that rinky dink board of yours.

Who said there was definitive evidence of a crime being perpetrated? Who said there was going to be an investigation?

It is indisputable that there criminal charges at stake if someone impersonates another person online. That's not the same thing as saying that a criminal act was committed and/or an investigation will proceed. I was correcting the person who said that a civil suit for defamation of character was a possibility, because while those are notoriously hard to prove, criminal charges are at risk, or "at play" now for online impersonation.

You may think that a misdemeanor is "Hardly what anyone would call a "criminal offense"", but that doesn't change the fact that it is a criminal offense regardless of what your or anyone else would "call" it.

Ali