Izzy Q&A (Posted on Paradise City)

Huge fan

Do you like Chinese Democracy?
A: it's a great album, i love it
How many songs did you write with Axl?
A: for chinese democracy there were 4 songs written with lyrics and another 2 that were instrumental demos.

Hope this is real...

me too, but i think this is fake

Pretty sure it's not.

youre right

https://mobile.twitter.com/gunsnroses/status/367052055749206016

Do you like Chinese Democracy?

A: it's a great album, i love it

How many songs did you write with Axl?

A: for chinese democracy there were 4 songs written with lyrics and another 2 that were instrumental demos.

http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/questions/3254603#answered_question_520241

Hope this is real...

me too, but i think this is fake

Pretty sure it's not.

youre right

https://mobile.twitter.com/gunsnroses/status/367052055749206016

That's why he's a Mod and not Reporter ;)

Someone should have asked about TB

This is one of BBA's fake interviews.

I think it's fake! The questions have been already answerd in old Q&A's from the past because I kinda remember some of them. & some of these questions are so stupid I can't believe any interviewer even thinking about asking them.

this is what GNR need right now, some Axl and Izzy songs on the next album. It would really draw people's attention to it. from the labels perspective they would have to be pleased to have Izzy association and have Dj who brings 100-200k extra sales.

There are some complete pussies running around that are so offended by obvious idiotic questions. Welcome to the world! Not everyone has respect. Hopefully, Izzy isn't a cupcake like some fans think their idols should be treated. Don't be a bitch.

On topic: Looks fake but would be cool otherwise to hear his answers.

Q: Did Axl and Slash ever have a hot make out session?

A: no....

Obviously this is fake interview

No just fans asking stupid questions. You know, like that dumbass who asked Axl about Cherry NyQuil

It was actually a joke.... meaning they have made out

sorry... not a very good one :lol:

There are some complete pussies running around that are so offended by obvious idiotic questions. Welcome to the world! Not everyone has respect. Hopefully, Izzy isn't a cupcake like some fans think their idols should be treated. Don't be a bitch.

It's not the "being offended" bit that bugs me, it's that the guy never does stuff like that and why waste valuable time with lame questions?

It's not the "being offended" bit that bugs me, it's that the guy never does stuff like that and why waste valuable time with lame questions?

Happens to anyone and obviously there are some people that don't give a shit. In no way should the fans be punished because of a few bad apples(no pun intended). Does it really matter that a few assholes asked dumb questions?

Does it really matter that a few assholes asked dumb questions?

Yeah, they take place of good questions.

I'm still not buying this is real.

But if so, his answer to the rnrhof question was beyond stupid, and totally contradicts things he's said in the past.

If that's the real reason he let so many fans down, he can suck a dick.

Edited by Bobbo

But if so, his answer to the rnrhof question was beyond stupid, and totally contradicts things he's said in the past.

If he wanted everybody in GN'R to be honoured then he can suck a dick?....okay.

I ain't buying it... No way Izzy would be so promptly promoting some guys twitter hash and talking so much about his theoretical input on CD... Also the RN'R HOF sounds fishy as hell and contradicts somewhat he's said before about it... I don't know - there's something just odd about it...

If he wanted everybody in GN'R to be honoured then he can suck a dick?....okay.
No because he publicly rejected them as being legit gnr. And even if he hadn't, THAT'S why he let so many people down? Yeah, fuck that.

For the record, I don't buy it though. The inductees were announced in December. He publicly stated he wasn't attending in April and stated "I waited until now to see what would become of the gnr induction...". Why would he wait until April to wait and see what happens if his main reason for not going was announced months prior? Doesn't add up.

Edited by Bobbo