Izzy Q&A (Posted on Paradise City)

Huge fan

Once again, looks like it's over before it began lol. Guess he's really thin-skinned or something, but still a shame this world has so many goddamn stupid people in it. Both times he gave up because of stupid and insulting questions from morons.

Edited by axlsalinger

Q: Myles is a better singer than Fat Axl...play a gig with Slash?
A: please do not insult my friends. thank you all for the questions. until next time....

Well it was only a matter of time before some idiot started in with those stupid questions...

Izzy is such a novice with technology that I'm sure those kinds of comments are taken to heart/upset him more than they might to someone who routinely uses the Internet. He'd be better off just ignoring them but he probably doesn't really 'get' that, if you know what I mean. You grow thicker skin the more you're online. :lol:

That was a rumored title mentioned by axl no less if i recall corerectly

yeah, i think it was something Izzy came up with in the era Paul Huge was bought in to co-write stuff, maybe they worked on it further around 2006 or something when izzy was appearing at almost every show. Very exciting news i think that not only do Izzy and Axl see eachother that often but songwriting has happened with Axl, so there is light at the end of the tunnel!

Ugh, lets not get carried away w a light at the end of a tunnel now......izzy just confirmed what we'd already been led to beloieve 5 yrs ago.....doesnt mean shit really unless it sees the light of day

Yeah that was entertaining at the least.. really, you have a rare opportunity to ask a great songwriter and guitarist who was part of an iconic rock band any variety of questions, yet that doesn't stop the likes of:

Q: Izzy, I'm hungry.
A: go eat
Q: Have you ever had sex with Axl?
A: .....no

I dunno, you can only laugh..

Edited by rhiad85

That was a rumored title mentioned by axl no less if i recall corerectly

yeah, i think it was something Izzy came up with in the era Paul Huge was bought in to co-write stuff, maybe they worked on it further around 2006 or something when izzy was appearing at almost every show. Very exciting news i think that not only do Izzy and Axl see eachother that often but songwriting has happened with Axl, so there is light at the end of the tunnel!

Ugh, lets not get carried away w a light at the end of a tunnel now......izzy just confirmed what we'd already been led to beloieve 5 yrs ago.....doesnt mean shit really unless it sees the light of day

it wouldnt be mygnr if we didnt get over excited about a tiny bit of news though lmao!

That would be cool if Axl sang on Izzy's next solo album. A good way to get some new music out of axl without waiting years.

We know that Izzy wrote a song called "down by the ocean" for Axl.... maybe that's the song Izzy is talking about possibly being on the next GnR album.

Do you like Chinese Democracy?
A: it's a great album, i love it
How many songs did you write with Axl?
A: for chinese democracy there were 4 songs written with lyrics and another 2 that were instrumental demos.

Hope this is real...

me too, but i think this is fake

Pretty sure it's not.

I agree that something about it doesn't sit right but it's been tweeted by GnR so have to assume it's legit. Maybe it's just because Izzy rarely if ever does this sort of stuff. Shame about some of the dumb questions, I don't know why he didn't just ignore them.

The answer to the tour question was odd. Why would he tout for a promoter on a site like that? I pretty sure he is well connected.