Investigation launched after DJ Ashba uses police help to propose to his girlfriend.

Gracii Guns

I thought GNR has a helicopter, why not borrow that?

There are worse ways to propose, but not my cup of tea. Involving the police seems excessive for such an intimate situation. But they're both happy and she said yes so at least he got what he wanted out of it. :)

Edited by Gracii Guns

Was going to say, there's already a thread on this, but realized it's nowhere to be seen. FFS, are threads still getting moved constantly? Last time I checked DJ is a member of Guns n' Roses, and it's clearly news people might like to discuss.

It's nothing to do with the band though so it's probably somewhere in "Side Projects".

Was going to say, there's already a thread on this, but realized it's nowhere to be seen. FFS, are threads still getting moved constantly? Last time I checked DJ is a member of Guns n' Roses, and it's clearly news people might like to discuss.

The mods here don't have a clue, they've let this place go to the dogs, now they're getting worried that MSL's site is going out do them and CONTINUE to take all of their traffic. So they've implemented all of these new changes... won't work, too much damage done, the band hates this place. They've chased or banned all the great posters away too.

We revised the forum rules last week or so, allowing all era GN'R discussion in the main forum. However, as a stipulation of that, ALL bandmembers' solo stuff -- whether it's Slash, Duff, Bumblefoot or, yes, DJ -- goes into Side Projects.

Honestly, this was done to make more people happy. People were upset they couldn't discuss the most popular incarnation of the band here, and felt we were overlooking the so-called 'old/true fans' by moving their discussions. People were also getting pissed off that we were allowing discussions about DJ's multiple mishaps and brand endorsements in here. It just seemed a bit odd to be permitting some of those threads in here, threads about his solo ventures and so on and so forth, so to us it made far more sense to just put all specific bandmember topics in a separate section and keep this section solely for GN'R related news.

This borders on being GN'R news since DJ's actions could affect the band in some way, who knows, but at this point it's just another article about DJ. Another mod made the decision to move the topic to Side Projects, where it currently exists: http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/201378-las-vegas-police-investigate-helicopter-ride-given-to-guns-n-roses-guitartist-girlfriend/