5 new songs, 3 of which are Better (and other recycled stuff)

username

If I don't remember wrong, every single guy who is/was in the band played everything. Expecially talking about guitar players. So, to me, it doesn't seem a strange thing DJ to re-record 'Better'. He had to learn it to play it live, so...

Anyway, I hadn't heard a single note of this new things, so if someone could helP Me...thx a lot...

How the fuck are people bitching about these tracks? I agree i want cd 2 to release and leak but these are great

They are complaining because the leaks are a song sans-Axl on vocals, and then remixes/remakes of OLD material.

While they are cool to hear, they also show the absurdity (sp) of how Axl is running GnR. These types of songs are typically fun releases by a band. B-sides added to singles. They are NOT the only new material you've heard from a band for five years!!!

On their own - cool fun little songs.

But in the entire context of GnR - can't you see how ridiculous it is?

How the fuck are people bitching about these tracks? I agree i want cd 2 to release and leak but these are great

They are complaining because the leaks are a song sans-Axl on vocals, and then remixes/remakes of OLD material.

While they are cool to hear, they also show the absurdity (sp) of how Axl is running GnR. These types of songs are typically fun releases by a band. B-sides added to singles. They are NOT the only new material you've heard from a band for five years!!!

On their own - cool fun little songs.

But in the entire context of GnR - can't you see how ridiculous it is?

Exactly this.

Isn't the real complaint the lack of a new album? We're not really complaining that *leaked* demos which comprise a fraction of the material during the CD recording sessions mean there is no new material? It seems there is, but for whatever the reason (and frankly it doesn't matter anymore) hasn't seen the light of day.

Robin was the driving creative force behind Better. If subsequent players want to play with the material and adapt it, great. It's a leak. It's not an official release. That it was leaked is probably more indicative of what those indie the GNR camp think of them. The General didn't leak. It's likely buried in an underground vault somewhere...