GTA 5

Russel Nash

Can we be realistic about this? Nobody has been able to verify where the 'My Michelle' rumour came from. Don't be disappointed if the final tracklist doesn't list GNR anywhere.

Also, Tommy 'The Nightmare' Smith appealed to a specific group of people, rock nerds and GNR fans. It was by no means a highlight of the game nor would the character be in any way detrimental to the future of GTA.

Can we be realistic about this? Nobody has been able to verify where the 'My Michelle' rumour came from. Don't be disappointed if the final tracklist doesn't list GNR anywhere.

Also, Tommy 'The Nightmare' Smith appealed to a specific group of people, rock nerds and GNR fans. It was by no means a highlight of the game nor would the character be in any way detrimental to the future of GTA.

This.

Any time I've mentioned to someone that Axl was a DJ in one of the GTA games, they're A) surprised and B) go right back to not caring again/

It would be kind of neat if a nuGN'R song was included in the game, based on Axl playing Tommy "The Nightmare" Smith in San Andreas which took place in the 90's...GTA V takes place in present day so it would be a nice connection, but based on GN'R being almost irrelevant to mainstream I don't see it happening.

Why do you have nickname called "Axl Rose aka God"? I find that a little bit childish..Do you really think Axl is god or is that just your humour? =)

The track list for GTA V leaked the other day and GN'R isn't on it.

I think only part of the track list leaked

Fair enough.

It would be kind of neat if a nuGN'R song was included in the game, based on Axl playing Tommy "The Nightmare" Smith in San Andreas which took place in the 90's...GTA V takes place in present day so it would be a nice connection, but based on GN'R being almost irrelevant to mainstream I don't see it happening.

Why do you have nickname called "Axl Rose aka God"? I find that a little bit childish..Do you really think Axl is god or is that just your humour? =)

Feel free to send things like this in a PM and let the thread stay on topic.

MMMMhhhh,

still, at the moment you leave with "The Truth" from the Countryside to San Fierro, Tommy The Nightmare Smith is the DJ on the radio telling you about that part of the City and the station cannot be chnaged at that moment. He is the "star" DJ of the game (same as Lazlow in GT VC or even Iggy Pop in GTA IV).

And the station is really hilarious by the way. I really hope he's the K-DST DJ again.

Heres a list of confirmed songs in the game http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/1kyndb/complete_gta_v_soundtrack_leaked_list_of_songs/

Doesnt look like theres any gnr on there :( there is a link to download all of the games songs though if anyones got some free time lol the track listing i read wasnt final so... you never know

Heres a list of confirmed songs in the game http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/1kyndb/complete_gta_v_soundtrack_leaked_list_of_songs/

Doesnt look like theres any gnr on there :( there is a link to download all of the games songs though if anyones got some free time lol the track listing i read wasnt final so... you never know

Tracklisting far from final in my opinion...

And Def Leppard - Photograph not in classic Rock Radio? mmmhhh

I think the classic rock radio will be different from what is listed (stevie wonder in classic rock? lol)

I think the classic rock radio will be different from what is listed (stevie wonder in classic rock? lol)

Yeah and eddie murphy? lol

Idk, i read a few other versions of the track list and still no gnr... i mean their songs are pretty identifiable to say the least... unless it was a new song that ppl had never heard ;-)

What happened to the rumor that My Michelle was on here? Pretty sure it was proven to be fake, but dont remember how

Yeah funny how the dj's arent mentionned at all, but maybe those parts werent leaked? Idk i just think if axl was the dj again thered be at least one gnr track on there tho... kinda like in san andreas... i think wttj was even used in the tv commercials...

Yes it was.

Lots of nods to GnR in both K-DST and Radio X.