What is Axl's best course of action now with the new band?

liers

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not looking for answers like "Reunite with the old band, get rid of members, retire, etc". That's not what this thread is about.

Being that Going down leaked, what is axls best course of action?

Edited by liers

Sue everybody.

cry.

BLAME IT ON SOMEONE ELSE.

Fire someone from the band/the hangers on troupe. (the one who got the blame)

Write an open internet letter in his lawyer-axl voice, play the martyr card, plead for continued interest, understanding and support.

Come online and attack forum members.

I'm not going to vote because its just pointless. But What I think Axl should do is let ron, dj, tommy, and fortus bring their best 2 songs to the table (maybe they have lyrics or maybe not, doesnt matter). Thats 8 songs. Let Axl put his take on them and boom, they are gnr songs. For the rest of the album, give us the 5 or 6 best cd left overs. If the album is done like this then everyone is happy, and it is actually a true collaberation effort. I would include Going Down as one of Tommy's songs. Doing the album like this just seems like the smart thing to do. As much as some people want CD2, a whole new album in the same vein as the original just doesn't seem like a good idea. It's not a good idea as far as perception or finacially. Besides IDK if Ron and or others can stick around and not contribute to an album (other than guitar parts here and there).

Axl spent so much time, money, and effort into the whole CD process, he shouldn't just scrap the leftovers and do a new album, I'm sure he really likes some of the unheard tracks. But releasing a new album of all leftovers just doesn't seem smart either, at least not from a marketing stand point. That's why I say do the best of both and just call the album Guns n' Roses or something simple like that.

Edited by Mike420

I say he should live and let die...take it to the risk factor and let it all go...this stratagy or lack thereof sucks and it really and ultimately is detrimental to him and the band by sitting in silence and pretending to have something to offer.

CD is woefully overthought and it shows in so many ways. The key to any of this is get some realistic good songs on the airwaves that doesnt seem so bloated and contrived. Do you really need three guitarists to muddle up every single song?