There is now a legitimate medical condition known as Chronic Lateness...

alfierose

Why would it be bullshit? Nobody would choose to live that way. We don't accuse dementia suffers of making it up. I thought the bit about an inability to gauge how long things take was interesting.

After watching a documentary on depression and all the drugs that are prescribed I think it's all bullshit.

They gave placebos to "depressed" people and it worked wonders :rolleyes:

with an estimated 49% of the American population on medications legally prescribed and endorsed by the Medicle profession Id say we are a nation of drug users..

you were born in a medicine cabinet and chemically altered from birth and your going to die in the medicine cabinet.

In Axls case...its called disipline and the lack thereof. not some fucking mysterious malady. If he didnt have millions at his disposal and had a family to feed like most men...he'd get his ass to work on time or he wouldnt feed his family.

Pills or no pills i liked when he was late... kind of a trademark id like to start seeing again... but as someone said in another thread not too long ago, fans are older now, they have jobs and children which they need to tend to so the tardiness was costing the band quite a bit of money

Pills or no pills i liked when he was late... kind of a trademark id like to start seeing again... but as someone said in another thread not too long ago, fans are older now, they have jobs and children which they need to tend to so the tardiness was costing the band quite a bit of money

The jobs and children excuse is bullshit! I have both so my opinion has some value.

I miss the old Axl Rose....being on time is so not Axl Rose.