Favorite Movie Quote

Gia

Jeff: Nothing ever changes, man. Fifty years from now we're all gonna be dead. And there will be another group of people standing here drinking beer, eating pizza, bitching about the price of Oreos and they'll have no idea we were ever here and fifty years after those suckers will be dust and bones and there'll be all these generations of suckers, all trying to figure out what the fuck they're doing on this fucking planet and it'll all be full of shit. It's all so fucking futile.

Tim: If it's all so fucking futile, what the fuck are you so fucking upset about, fuckhead?

suburbia

Guest Len B'stard

'Generosity, that was my first mistake! I leave these people a little extra and they use it to go and make trouble against me. Goes to show you, sooner or later you will have to answer for every good deed' - Calvera - Magnificent Seven.

Edited by sugaraylen

'Generosity, that was my first mistake! I leave these people a little extra and they use it to go and make trouble against me. Goes to show you, sooner or later you will have to answer for every good deed' - Calvera - Magnificent Seven.

That's a great one!

"lt's tough out there, all right? The world can kick your ass. l only have a vague recollection of when it wasn't kicking mine. l guess that's why Claudia and l were fighting. We both had a rotten run of it for awhile. You get hurt over and over again, you stop trusting people...so you don't get hurt again." Kingpin

Edited by Gia

"I put no stock in religion. By the world religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics in every denomination be called the will of God. I've seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murders. Holiness is in right action, and courage of behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is here *points to head* and here *points to the heart* and what you decide to do everyday will make you a good man...or not"

Kingdom of Heaven

"That's when you know you've found somebody special. When you can just shut the fuck up for a minute and comfortably enjoy the silence."

And, just because I'm in a Christmas mood:

"If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah, holy shit! ...Where's the Tylenol?"

That skunk of a manager we got for you brought you along
too fast...
--It wasn't my manager who did it, it was you, Charlie...
Remember that night at the Garden when you came down to
my dressing room and said, "Kid, this ain't your night.
We're going for the price on Wilson." You remember that?
"This ain't your night."
Not my night?!? I could have taken Wilson apart!!
So what happens? He gets a title shot outdoors in a
ballpark. And what do I get? A one-way ticket to Palookaville...
You was my brother, Charlie...
You should've looked out for me a little bit...
You should've taken care of me just a little bit so I wouldn't
hafta take them dives for the short-end money .
--I had some bets down for you... You saw some money...
--You don't understand! I could have had class.
I could have been a contender. I could have been SOMEbody -
instead of a bum, which is what I am. Let's face it...

• 3 weeks later...