Rank the 22 guys who have been in Guns N' Roses in order from favorite to least favorite member

Subtle Signs

I think you have to consider the people that have been in GNR in the context of their line-up.

GNR V5 - 2006

GNR V4 - 2002

GNR V2 - 1988

GNR V6 - 2010

GNR V3 - 1991

GNR original - 1980s

Edited by NGOG

Axl Rose

Izzy Stradlin

Tommy Stinson

Bumblefoot

Buckethead

Richard Fortus

Dj Ashba

Frank Ferrer

Chris Pitman

Dizzy Reed

Duff McKagan

Paul Tobias

Robin Finck

Gilby Clarke

Brain

Josh Freese

Tracii Guns

Steven Adler

Ole Beich

Rob Gardner

Slash

Matt Sorum

You really have slash and matt sorum below rob gardner?

Yes

I rather them in order of position in the band becouse otherwise it would be stupid for me

singer: Axl (no joke)

Leads: Buckethead, Ron Thal, RobinFinck:Ashba:Slash, Tracii

Rithym:Izzy,Fortus,Huge, Gilby

Drummers:Brain,Frank:Adler, Freese, Sorum,Ole Beich

Bass:Stinson,Duff, Rob

Keyboards: Dizzy, Pitman

Rob Gardner was the drummer, and Ole Beich was on bass. That's a big difference.

Care to explain why ? :awesomeface:

Rob Gardner was a founding member that's good enough for me to have him ahead of Slash and Sorum.
You have to be trolling here...

You have to also remember that this is a guy that constantly complains about cupcakes ruining the forum. And, a guy who said he "came instantly in his pants" when he heard Axl was going to be in his country.

• Like 1

Rob Gardner was a founding member that's good enough for me to have him ahead of Slash and Sorum.
You have to also remember that this is a guy that constantly complains about cupcakes ruining the forum. And, a guy who said he "came instantly in his pants" when he heard Axl was going to be in his country.
Trolling, to me, is throwing around opinions that no person can possibly have. Putting Slash (or even Sorum) under Rob Gardner is one of those opinions. Calling some guy that played drum some idle Tuesday before the band ever really did anything a founding member is another one of those. It's hard to crack down on as it's arguable. But, when looking at the big picture, it's beyond ridiculous.
  • Like 1

Trolling, to me, is throwing around opinions that no person can possibly have. Putting Slash (or even Sorum) under Rob Gardner is one of those opinions. Calling some guy that played drum some idle Tuesday before the band ever really did anything a founding member is another one of those. It's hard to crack down on as it's arguable. But, when looking at the big picture, it's beyond ridiculous.

Hence the name Lolcano.

Often he tries way too hard to bash Slash, in some weird effort to hopefully draw a PM from Beta or Fernando or Del.

And when you dumbasses once again waste your time chattering about some stupid opinion he only posted in order to get you to talk about him, volcano wins again. Please for the love of god just block him and talk about gnr. Or go join the myvolcanoforum.

You do realize you just quoted somebody who implied that you are a complete idiot....right? How did that fly over your head.

CRD, that is a great HRS inspired statement.

You are probably right. It's fun to get the little fella riled up though.

Oh, and on a side note, if you don't like my posts..........maybe you shouldn't waste your time chatting about some stupid opinion.....well, you get the rest.

Some of you people take this forum WAY too seriously.

Edited by Groghan

Dude... he is quite clearly the one riling you up. Im perfectly happy to read your opinions on gnr. But who gives a shit about your opinions of other members? Can you just PM him all day? Or do you think you're impressing people with your long and redundant attempts to make him look dumb? It's backfiring. Massively.

And for the record, that earlier post was not intended to imply volcano was an idiot. It was all about you. One hundred percent. I think volcano must be smarter than you. He mocks the shit out of you all day, and you cluelessly play along, all the while thinking you are a champion. We laugh with volcano. But we laugh AT you.

Edited by CoolRanchDressing