What's Next for Guns N' Roses?

Nick85

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Simple question: When GNR eventually resurfaces, what do you think the circumstances will be?

I've narrowed the down the three answers by what will most likely be the case once GNR announces what their plans are.

My guess: The next time we hear from Guns it'll be concerning some SA dates.

My hope: Chinese Democracy II.

Edited by sofine11

DJ is doing Sixx AM.

Axl is on vacation.

I would love to hear news about going into the studio, but I doubt it'll happen.

I'm sure DJ will tour with Sixx AM to promote the new cd.

The other members seem to be keeping busy too.

Maybe Axl is working on getting new band members for 2014? I wouldn't doubt it.

I really don't know. There was a time when I thought CD would never come out, and it did, I never thought Axl would tour again, he has really surprised me at how much he has toured. So it will probably be nothing and another tour, but I'm going to go out on a limb and CD II comes out. Let everybody do their thing for awhile, regroup, put out CDII and tour again.

Looking forward to the incarceration of Team Brazil and the eventual resignation/sacking/tantrum of Bumblethal.

The former won't happen. The latter seems like an inevitability. Sadly.

I really think if they put out CD II and announce theres a III in the works we have rock history in the making. To blow such an opportunity to be awesome would be rude.

Didn't they already do that? What you're saying should have been announced in 2009 and released in 2010.

<captain_hindsight>

What SHOULD have happened was not overproducing CD. The promoting it heavily in 2008/2009 and following up on it in 2010.

Or, even better, release it in 2001 and follow up with a second in 2003 or 2004.

</captain_hindsight>

But, like everything with GnR, too little too late.

Edited by username