Axl doesnt accept low standards from Dizzy and Pitman

sword&tulipz

Honestly, that seems like classic bi-polar Axl behavior. He's probably not that upset, but he certainly sounds like he is and its the exhibit A of this lineup that he runs the show. Thats really the problem. He's so clearly the dictator and that wasn't always the case, even though Axl had a lot of control being the singer. But you can see right there talking to Dizzy, who's been in the band for over 15 years at that point, that in the blink of an eye he'll treat him like just another puppet and hired gun in the band. If he were joking or didn't really care, I feel he would have thrown in his typical joking voice. He sounds pretty serious, and honestly he'd never talk to the original band like that because they wouldn't accept it.

I've listened to this a tonne of times and it's one of those things where I don't think we'll ever know the real reason for this bizarre interruption. Sounds great anyway, on the mp3 I have.

I think the instrumental 1st minute are a great intro for this song, they should play this way the song

I don't really care about this rant, it's not a big deal

Edited by Crash Diet

This was back in 2006 when he still seemed to have issues that he doesn't show these days. If he was going to call them out on not playing right then maybe the amount of times he wasn't ready to go on stage back then, they should have all gone on & just played without him singing to show they weren't the only ones to get things wrong. Works both ways - he seems more lenient these days and admits to being happier.

This was back in 2006 when he still seemed to have issues that he doesn't show these days. If he was going to call them out on not playing right then maybe the amount of times he wasn't ready to go on stage back then, they should have all gone on & just played without him singing to show they weren't the only ones to get things wrong. Works both ways - he seems more lenient these days and admits to being happier.

Cause he sounds like shit nowadays so he knows he shouldn't be complaining about others. At least he sound good in 2006.

Honestly, that seems like classic bi-polar Axl behavior. He's probably not that upset, but he certainly sounds like he is and its the exhibit A of this lineup that he runs the show. Thats really the problem. He's so clearly the dictator and that wasn't always the case, even though Axl had a lot of control being the singer. But you can see right there talking to Dizzy, who's been in the band for over 15 years at that point, that in the blink of an eye he'll treat him like just another puppet and hired gun in the band. If he were joking or didn't really care, I feel he would have thrown in his typical joking voice. He sounds pretty serious, and honestly he'd never talk to the original band like that because they wouldn't accept it.

This is what I thought. Even though he tries to play it off later like he was joking/not serious, it's obvious that it probably really pissed him off. Now Frank just seems to get the brunt of this behavior.