Slash badmouthing Axl in the press - questions...

Estranged Reality

Slash talked about him in a negative way cause Axl was an asshole too. Slash is human and was bitter and since then regretted what he said. Now he's saying nice things about Axl and not saying mean things anymore.

This is a nice post Rovim.

Why does Gunner keep mentioning an elephant in the room? Does he mean it's obvious Slash badmouthed Axl in the press that everyone can see it except for me, or Nosaj or someone else?

Man, the answer to your questions is in the last 27 pages ... Why do you keep asking?

That's the first time I asked that question you quoted.

Slash talked about him in a negative way cause Axl was an asshole too. Slash is human and was bitter and since then regretted what he said. Now he's saying nice things about Axl and not saying mean things anymore.

This is a nice post Rovim.

Thx, cause I was concerned the ass rape was too much.

What? I really though the older kid's name was cash ... I just don't remember the other one's name ... my bad.

"Axl Fans" :rofl-lol:

Edit:

I checked the wikipedia and ... I was wrong ... cash is the younger ... I'm really sorry.

Slash married Perla Ferrar on October 15, 2001, in Hawaii.They have two sons, London Emilio (born August 28, 2002) and Cash Anthony (born June 23, 2004).

Edited by GUNNER PT

Why does Gunner keep mentioning an elephant in the room? Does he mean it's obvious Slash badmouthed Axl in the press that everyone can see it except for me, or Nosaj or someone else?

GUNNER PT has had the opportunity to back up what he claimed but he hasn't yet. I'm not sure if it is a language barrier but we're in page 28 and still zero, non-existent proof.

I, as many others, would have no issue "addressing the elephant in the room", if there would be one.