Slash badmouthing Axl in the press - questions...

Estranged Reality

Axl is very sensitive

I don't know how much sensitive is Axl, but some Slash's delusional fans, definitely are very very sensitive ladies ... that's why they keep complaining, whining, crying until today about the same word Axl said after years of silence. They are even more sensitive than their prince ... who had never shown such sensitivity about that ...

No, it isn't. You just don't understand English.

Repeating utter shit 1 million times, for years, won't make you win this discussion ... :dance:

"urban dictionary" :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

I posted other links before and there's many more... I only picked one, this time ... sry, for that ... do I have to scan a paper dictionary to please you? Ridiculous.

Repeating utter shit 1 million times, for years, won't make you win this discussion ... :dance:

Where did I repeat "utter shit" a million times in this thread? You can't accept the fact that you don't understand what you read because your English is terrible. Sorry to break it to you. I know it hurts you deep inside.

I posted other links before and there's many more... I only picked one, this time ... sry, for that ... do I have to scan a paper dictionary to please you? Ridiculous.

Did I say that you need to scan a physical dictionary? I just thought it was funny to quote 'urban dictionary'. It actually shows your level of education. Loool.

Axl is very sensitive

I don't know how much sensitive is Axl, but some Slash's delusional fans, definitely are very very sensitive ladies ... that's why they keep complaining, whining, crying until today about the same word Axl said after years of silence. They are even more sensitive than their prince ... who had never shown such sensitivity about that ...

"Their prince"!!! Fucking priceless!!

what am I doing here? I need to get a proper hobby and get away from this madness,

Edited by Intercourse

Sorry to break it to you. I know it hurts you deep inside.

If you know that, why do you keep doing it?

This proves your real intentions when you are posting in this forum ... You can't be taken serious ... and that's what you'll get ...

Btw ... I'm crying a lot :dance:

what am I doing here?

Are you asking me?

I don't know man ... I thought you were a GN'R fan :shrugs:

Sorry to break it to you. I know it hurts you deep inside.

If you know that, why do you keep doing it?

This proves your real intentions when you are posting in this forum ... You can't be taken serious ... and that's what you'll get ...

Btw ... I'm crying a lot :dance:

Because you don't understand. I will continue pointing it out until you get it.

I'm not posting in this forum for you. Whenever I see you making a fool of yourself, I will let you know. You should be thankful, buddy.

Axl is very sensitive

Please don't refer to Slash fans as delusional particularly as we ask the same of them in relation to Axl.

Telling your side of the story isn't necessarily 'shit-talking'. I'm sure Axl has another story to tell. Would that be shit-talking Slash? Clearly not. Not as long as they both are telling the truth. And I think both don't lie. They just saw things that happened back then differ than the other.

Yes man, I have no problem to agree with you ...

Anyway, the thread title is pretty clear, we should be talking about badmouthing.

Again, one possible definition for badmouthing is:

: to curse or say negative things about something, usually another person"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bad+mouth

The fact is, when Slash told his side of the story he said negative stuff about Axl ... and that, my friend, is badmouthing ... no matter if it is a truth or a lie (I won't discuss this)

To me that's not the definition of badmouthing. To me badmouthing is another word for shit talking. I don't know this for a fact and my english skills aren't that good to pretend I'm 100 % right on this.

It's like this two guys went through a divorce. Did Slash say some negative things? Of course he did. If that's badmouthing, regardless of the critical stuff being said was deserved or not, then he badmouthed Axl. But to me that's not badmouthing.

If I say Hitler killed Jewish people I said negative stuff about Hitler. Do you consider this badmouthing? I don't. It was a bitch move but it is the truth. So I don't badmouthed him, I said the truth.

Axl is very sensitive

Please don't refer to Slash fans as delusional particularly as we ask the same of them in relation to Axl.

I said "some" on purpose ... I know there's reasonable fans around here ;)

Anyway, I'll try to respect your request, although I have seen worse in this topic :)