Songs from UYI that Axl should bring back...

trqster

I contend that Axl could IF HE wanted to, with a dilligent effort sing every song in his catalogue and do it with absolute brilliance....To do so though would require physical stamina, focus and of course proper singing technique. That sad thing about performng the SAME songs for like ummmmm forever is that it becomes cliche' boring and even sloppy. Lol can you take a song for granted? absolutely... ifyour bored with a song you dont give it the 100%.. we see him mouth or even switch up the tones with some songs. It takes an xtraordinary stamina to sing GNR's material and if you dont have the physical ability to hit that note...it goes no where except down.

To be a singer of Axls ability or really any ability requires you dont approachyour craft on a part time basis.. you got to keep it well motored and maintained. Raw talent will take you part of t he way but not all the way at that level. It really is just exactly like working out every day.

I dont buy into the old thing..but i do buy into the lack of physical stamina and as a singer...love and passion for the material your singing..HEART. Performance is key as well how you present your song..sell it... push it along .

• Like 2

...to the concerts that suit his new vocal style (more clean voice and less rasp). These are my 2 picks:

and...

Yeah, love both those songs. I would love Back off Bitch too. Maybe one day Axl will start to put in more songs from UYI one and two. I think there are some awesome songs on there that would be great to hear live.

I contend that Axl could IF HE wanted to, with a dilligent effort sing every song in his catalogue and do it with absolute brilliance....To do so though would require physical stamina, focus and of course proper singing technique. That sad thing about performng the SAME songs for like ummmmm forever is that it becomes cliche' boring and even sloppy. Lol can you take a song for granted? absolutely... ifyour bored with a song you dont give it the 100%.. we see him mouth or even switch up the tones with some songs. It takes an xtraordinary stamina to sing GNR's material and if you dont have the physical ability to hit that note...it goes no where except down.

To be a singer of Axls ability or really any ability requires you dont approachyour craft on a part time basis.. you got to keep it well motored and maintained. Raw talent will take you part of t he way but not all the way at that level. It really is just exactly like working out every day.

I dont buy into the old thing..but i do buy into the lack of physical stamina and as a singer...love and passion for the material your singing..HEART. Performance is key as well how you present your song..sell it... push it along .

I definety agree with you, Axl can do it if he wants to, like if you see how he performs for example Better, It's so easy or Knocking on Heavens door sometimes, and also patience and don't cry he sings those songs with more passion and more motivation and that makes the songs sounding better, if you hear Paradise city he just sings it too simple, so he can do it all the way, he just chooses himself what he does

Definitely Locomotive. It's still an intriguing and completely unique song after all these years.

Unfortunately i think only slash could be trusted to play that (his) tumbling riff without putting in alot of extra harmonics and elephant noises (bbf) or just plain fucking it up (dj).