Comedy Central Roast of Axl Rose

Locke

I just noticed the Ozzy/Randy/Sharon banter:

Sharon is a nice woman. Fuck off.

Ozzy is great and not pussy-whipped. Fuck off.

Randy didn't "think it would be funny" to ride in the plane and buzz Ozzy's buss. It's still unknown as to why he and the makeup artist - both who were afraid of flying - got on the plane. Fuck off.

Sharon did sleep with Randy. Fuck off.

Oh look the Calvary :lol:

Sharon is business Savvy,nice is debatable.

On tribute vid its said that they thought it would be a blast to buzz the tour bus,it was a blast!

Who cares who Sharon/ozzy/randy slept with?

Treated Zakk rather shabbily,but that's another story,Now go back to your room and dust off your ozzy shrine.

Back to the Roast that never happened :lol:

Randy didn't "think it would be funny" to ride in the plane and buzz Ozzy's buss. It's still unknown as to why he and the makeup artist - both who were afraid of flying - got on the plane. Fuck off.

On tribute vid its said that they thought it would be a blast to buzz the tour bus,it was a blast!

Treated Zakk rather shabbily,but that's another story,Now go back to your room and dust off your ozzy shrine.

Let's be honest Sharon wanted to fuck someone who wasn't going to choke her or shoot at her cats.

This thread reminds me of this maybe we can entice Axl with some food

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2006/07/22/axl-rose-guns-n-roasties-115875-17428673/

AXL ROSE GUNS N' ROASTIES

By Brian Roberts 22/07/2006

AXL Rose nearly sparked a riot at a reunion concert by refusing to go on stage until he had eaten a roast lamb dinner.

The 44-year-old Guns n' Roses singer kept fans waiting an hour and 15 minutes in sweltering heat while caterers rushed to prepare his grub.

Thousands started jeering and throwing objects at the stage in Newcastle, but wildman Axl - who flew in by helicopter - refused to budge.

Fan Saskia Green, 25, said: "It was really hot and the crowd was booing because he was taking forever.

Advertisement - article continues below »

Click here to find out more!

"A security guard said the delay was caused by Axl demanding a lamb dinner before he went on - very rock 'n' roll."

Colin Revel, manager of the Metro Arena, confirmed Axl refused to play until he had been fed, adding: "Only a roast dinner would do."

Haha! I was at that gig and it was a fucking long wait! :lol:

Let's be honest Sharon wanted to fuck someone who wasn't going to choke her or shoot at her cats.

Ha! Or snort ants,lick up N6's piss which in itself had to be lethal

Same can be said for Axl, I guess. Besides the business part.

I like to believe "it's" also.

Apparently the people areguing about it?

Lolk

Edited by Black Sabbath

While we're on the subject, Randy accidentally fell into Sharons butt. The sex rumours are a bit skewed.

Was that before her plastic surgeries,when she was rotund with a bulbous nose? Like Kelly looks?

Same can be said for Axl, I guess. Besides the business part.

I like to believe "it's" also.

Apparently the people areguing about it?

Lolk

Nobody is seriously "areguing" it's friendly repartee'

Get that Randy-Sharon quote tree out of here and leave this thread to the roasting.

"Aging takes an inevitable toll on any rock-and-roll singer as their life goes on. A weakening voice, an expanding waistline, a receding hairline. But Axl Rose has fought off all those issues the same way he's fought off the lawsuits of his ex-wife and girlfriend: by throwing enough money at it that people stop noticing."

"Axl Rose spent a longer time promising Chinese Democracy than Mao Zedong. But at least he ended up delivering it. No one really expected that anymore. Dr. Pepper didn't expect that. They bet everyone in America a free can it wouldn't. They should have known not to play chicken with a man who spent all his time hanging out with Buckethead."

Edited by Flayer

Get that Randy-Sharon quote tree out of here and leave this thread to the roasting.

"Aging takes an inevitable toll on any rock-and-roll singer as their life goes on. A weakening voice, an expanding waistline, a receding hairline. But Axl Rose has fought off all those issues the same way he's fought off the lawsuits of his ex-wife and girlfriend: by throwing enough money at it that people stop noticing."

"Axl Rose spent a longer time promising Chinese Democracy than Mao Zedong. But at least he ended up delivering it. No one really expected that anymore. Dr. Pepper didn't expect that. They bet everyone in America a free can it wouldn't. They should have known not to play chicken with a man who spent all his time hanging out with Buckethead."

Leave the comedy to ITW,he is much more adept.

Heckler's Revenge.

Heckler's Revenge.

Touche' Mon frere

"Axl hasn't been wearing his signature bicycle shorts lately. I applaud this move - not because they didn't look good, they looked great - but because it's just asking for it. Of course your managers will try to fuck you when you go out dressed like that."

Edited by Flayer

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2006/07/22/axl-rose-guns-n-roasties-115875-17428673/

AXL Rose nearly sparked a riot at a reunion concert by refusing to go on stage until he had eaten a roast lamb dinner.

The 44-year-old Guns n' Roses singer kept fans waiting an hour and 15 minutes in sweltering heat while caterers rushed to prepare his grub.

Thousands started jeering and throwing objects at the stage in Newcastle, but wildman Axl - who flew in by helicopter - refused to budge.

Fan Saskia Green, 25, said: "It was really hot and the crowd was booing because he was taking forever.

"A security guard said the delay was caused by Axl demanding a lamb dinner before he went on - very rock 'n' roll."

Colin Revel, manager of the Metro Arena, confirmed Axl refused to play until he had been fed, adding: "Only a roast dinner would do."

You can't hurry a lamb roast

You can't hurry a lamb roast

Rather proliferate a fabrication than embrace the truth? Typical

ZAKK WYLDE SURVIVES GUITAR WORLD ROAST

by: Amy Sciarretto 3 days ago

Simi Friedman for Loudwire

Zakk Wylde was roasted last night (Jan. 20) at the first-ever Guitar World Roast and guess what? He survived, if a little singed. But was there ever any doubt that the guitarist would take it like a man? He was subjected to barbs and punishment for two hours in Anaheim, Calif., as a variety of musicians, metalheads and comedians took shots at him. He may have been burnt to a crisp, but he still managed to hurl his own jokes at those who roasted him.

Roastmaster Sharon Osbourne – and arguably Zakk’s former boss, since he was Ozzy‘s main axe for years- kicked off the festivities with a poignant declaration: “This is a celebrity roast but who forgot to put the word ‘celebrity’ in quotes?” From that moment, it was on like Donkey Kong for Wylde, as his feelings were not spared by the likes of Scott Ian, Corey Taylor, Chris Jericho and more.

Some of the choice insults hurled last night are as follows:

Ian said, “Zakk’s guitar playing is way less diatonic and way more gin and tonic.” Guitarist Gus G., who replaced Wylde as Ozzy’s guitarist, submitted a video taunt, saying, “Zakk, I grew up learning all of your riffs and solos. Then I learned how to play real music.” Ouch!

Wylde got in on the fun and took a shot at Sharon Osbourne, saying, “There’s a lot of faces up here, and Sharon’s is probably the newest. I’m kidding, Mom. You don’t look a day over artificial.” He also slammed Ian, saying, “Scott’s been playing lots of poker lately, and like Anthrax, they can both barely pull a full house.” Perhaps Zakk can hang up his axe and pursue a career as a stand-up comic. He certainly knows how to throw a verbal jab.

Wylde also ripped Slipknot/Stone Sour singer Corey Taylor, saying he was “in a Tenacious D cover band called Pugnacious P. Now he’s in a Nickelback cover band called Stone Sour.”

Please... in case you haven't noticed, the Roast of Axl Rose has been going on since 1996. Saul has been the M.C.

I'd rather see a show called "Axl Roasts" in which Axl roasts members of the music world, the forum and the media.

LOL that would be funny. Axl certainly has an... interesting way with words.

Fuck it, we should just have an Axl's Rants show which should phase in and out like those 15 min infomercials.