Comedy Central Roast of Axl Rose

Locke

After serving as the host for last week's Zakk Wylde roast, Sharon Osbourne was asked which metal figure she'd like to roast next. "I think Axl Rose, and I’m the woman to fuck him," she told Rolling Stone.

I don't know if Axl would be game, but it would be cool if he let his guard down and allowed his rock peers have some fun at his expense. In old lineup news, Duff was one of the roasters for Wylde. My apologies if this has already been posted.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/zakk-wylde-roasted-by-corey-taylor-and-sharon-osbourne-20120120

Axl would eventually walk off I think.

I don't know.

I think if he was in a good mood going into it, that'd he'd be alright.

Axl is supposedly a really funny guy, so I can't see him getting pissed off at a roast, knowing that's supposed to be about him. :shrugs:

Good point, and he does tend to make fun of himself a lot.

I don't know.

Axl is supposedly a really funny guy, so I can't see him getting pissed off at a roast, knowing that's supposed to be about him. :shrugs:

I wouldn't be so sure! One remark about domestic violence or bad hair plugs and I imagine things could turn ugly pretty quickly!

Yeah, people throwing bottle of piss on him and he did all concert and when somebody gonna make jokes about him he'll left the building... sure.

He is big boy with a lot humour and distance to himself.

'Fuck You Axl Rose'

I don't know.

I wouldn't be so sure! One remark about domestic violence or bad hair plugs and I imagine things could turn ugly pretty quickly!

Well, I can see things like the supposed domestic violence setting things off, but I think for the most part, it'd be alright.

Regardless, we all know it'll never happen.

Yeah, people throwing bottle of piss on him and he did all concert and when somebody gonna make jokes about him he'll left the building... sure.

Hahhahhhhahaa!! Are you serious???? Fucking hell you do know this is Axl we're talking about? Which concert are you talking about? The one in Dublin where he was prevented from leaving the building so he came back on after half the crowd had left and phoned it in for the rest of the night? :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

You do know that the whole point of these roasts is that nothing's supposed to be off limits yes? Can you imagine somebody cracking a joke about Stephanie and the kitty litter and Axl just chuckling along? :rolleyes:

Edited by Dazey Does Dallas

But it's fine line between throwing shit on the scene and make fun of Axl.

Would you rather have a bottle of piss thrown at you or be labelled a wife beater with a bad wig in front of a studio audience and a couple million people watching on the tv?

Edited by Dazey Does Dallas

Axl would eventually walk off I think.

I don't know.

He's a funny guy as long as the joke isn't about him.

It'll never happen. People making jokes about widely held misconceptions would be irritating.

What misconceptions are they then? You saying there's nothing in Axl's past that he'd rather people didn't mention?

Is Sharon a big fan of Axl or does she know him quite well? Just strange out of all the guys she could mention she picks Axl!

I imagine it's because Axl out of all the possibles would be expected to be the most likely to lose it.

Is Sharon a big fan of Axl or does she know him quite well? Just strange out of all the guys she could mention she picks Axl!

I imagine it's because Axl out of all the possibles would be expected to be the most likely to lose it.

haha very true! I find all the Roast episodes to be cringeworthy more than funny. The only person that didn't get embarrassed too was Joan Rivers!