Comedy Central Roast of Axl Rose

Locke

Dare I say it would be EPIC?

It would indeed. They'd have to catch him in the right mood for it. Roasts are hilarious. Axl's probably heard the worst things people could say about him a million times anyway. He's a big boy. And he's got a gold mine of material to work jokes out of.

"You might not know this, but the song November Rain was around many years before it actually came out. Axl wrote it as testament of his love for Erin Everly, a testament which had a longer running time than their actual marriage."

Edited by Flayer

Maybe I need thicker skull and skin to appreciate the finer points of roasts. :shrugs:

Not at all! You know that all humour doesn't have to be PG-13 don't you? There's nothing wrong with giving somebody shit as long as it's good natured. The Charlie Sheen Roast was hysterical and he gave as good as he got but they gave him hell!

Maybe I need thicker skull and skin to appreciate the finer points of roasts. :shrugs:

Not at all! You know that all humour doesn't have to be PG-13 don't you? There's nothing wrong with giving somebody shit as long as it's good natured. The Charlie Sheen Roast was hysterical and he gave as good as he got but they gave him hell!

Hi Dazey,only looking from my personal pov,I take comments coming from some people totally different than the same comment coming from someone I consider a "hostile",whoever said words can't hurt fucking lied.

This thread reminds me of this maybe we can entice Axl with some food

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2006/07/22/axl-rose-guns-n-roasties-115875-17428673/

AXL ROSE GUNS N' ROASTIES

By Brian Roberts 22/07/2006

AXL Rose nearly sparked a riot at a reunion concert by refusing to go on stage until he had eaten a roast lamb dinner.

The 44-year-old Guns n' Roses singer kept fans waiting an hour and 15 minutes in sweltering heat while caterers rushed to prepare his grub.

Thousands started jeering and throwing objects at the stage in Newcastle, but wildman Axl - who flew in by helicopter - refused to budge.

Fan Saskia Green, 25, said: "It was really hot and the crowd was booing because he was taking forever.

Advertisement - article continues below »

Click here to find out more!

"A security guard said the delay was caused by Axl demanding a lamb dinner before he went on - very rock 'n' roll."

Colin Revel, manager of the Metro Arena, confirmed Axl refused to play until he had been fed, adding: "Only a roast dinner would do."

"What's the difference between Axl Rose's mic stand and Erin Everly?"

"They both got thrown around every night; Erin Everly just couldn't keep her bitch mouth shut about it."

Edited by Flayer

Too bad noone gives a fuck about her bitch ass and her failure loser druggy husband.

I hate Sharon Osbourne (who eggs Bruce Dickinson?), but Ozzy's awesome and one of the most successful men on the planet.

She killed Randy Rhodes.

Doesn't she have cancer?

She didn't kill Randy,he and a few others thought it would be hilarious to buzz Ozzy's tour bus,turned out to be a bad fucking idea.

Don't spread rumors like this,whether you personally like the person or not.

She did have a form of cancer,but was successful in treating it.

I sorry. She did bang randy though

Sure,you were there,you have pictures-whatever.

I don't like aspects of her personality,and Ozzy is totally pussywhipped,but she did ressurect his career post-Sabbath firing him.

I don't see a roast as a positive thing at all.

She did bang Randy. Rudy Sarzo said Randy told him so (read Off the Rails by Rudy Sarzo). ;)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2006/07/22/axl-rose-guns-n-roasties-115875-17428673/

AXL Rose nearly sparked a riot at a reunion concert by refusing to go on stage until he had eaten a roast lamb dinner.

The 44-year-old Guns n' Roses singer kept fans waiting an hour and 15 minutes in sweltering heat while caterers rushed to prepare his grub.

Thousands started jeering and throwing objects at the stage in Newcastle, but wildman Axl - who flew in by helicopter - refused to budge.

Fan Saskia Green, 25, said: "It was really hot and the crowd was booing because he was taking forever.

"A security guard said the delay was caused by Axl demanding a lamb dinner before he went on - very rock 'n' roll."

Colin Revel, manager of the Metro Arena, confirmed Axl refused to play until he had been fed, adding: "Only a roast dinner would do."

You do realize the whole "roast lamb" incident is erroneous?

Too bad noone gives a fuck about her bitch ass and her failure loser druggy husband.

I hate Sharon Osbourne (who eggs Bruce Dickinson?), but Ozzy's awesome and one of the most successful men on the planet.

She killed Randy Rhodes.

Doesn't she have cancer?

She didn't kill Randy,he and a few others thought it would be hilarious to buzz Ozzy's tour bus,turned out to be a bad fucking idea.

I don't like aspects of her personality,and Ozzy is totally pussywhipped,but she did ressurect his career post-Sabbath firing him.

She did bang Randy. Rudy Sarzo said Randy told him so (read Off the Rails by Rudy Sarzo). ;)

Falling into the "he said","she said",he told my best friend's sister's aunt is how a lot of pure garbage gets spread.

I thought we were discussing a nonexistant "roast"

You guys keep using the word "cancer", but isn't the actual term "slash"?

Or "I likes to piss my pants,and piss on people carrying my passed out ass off"

Damn Randy,you are going to get me in shit.

teehee hee i fucking love this forums

Edited by iftheworld

She killed Randy Rhodes.

Doesn't she have cancer?

Falling into the "he said","she said",he told my best friend's sister's aunt is how a lot of pure garbage gets spread.

Rudy was Randy's best friend. Randy told Rudy right after it happened, and the book made it sound like it wasn't a big deal to anybody; it was just part of a conversation Randy and Rudy were having.

On the subject of the roasts, meh, I'd watch it, but I probably wouldn't laugh.

Edited by Kill Devil Hill

I just noticed the Ozzy/Randy/Sharon banter:

Sharon is a nice woman. Fuck off.

Ozzy is great and not pussy-whipped. Fuck off.

Randy didn't "think it would be funny" to ride in the plane and buzz Ozzy's buss. It's still unknown as to why he and the makeup artist - both who were afraid of flying - got on the plane. Fuck off.

Sharon did sleep with Randy. Fuck off.

"Some of you may be surprised to see me here tonight. I'm not the only person added at the last minute though, they assembled a panel for Axl's roast last week, but all the original members have been replaced.

(pauses for laughter)

I'd say it was an honour to be here, but I was just informed that I was fired halfway through the last joke."

She killed Randy Rhodes.

Doesn't she have cancer?

Rudy was Randy's best friend. Sharon wasn't really officially with Ozzy yet. Randy told Rudy right after it happened, and the book made it sound like it wasn't a big deal to anybody; it was just part of a conversation Randy and Rudy were having.

On the subject of the roasts, meh, I'd watch it, but I probably wouldn't laugh.

I read too :shock:

Casual sex is no big deal

You guys keep using the word "cancer", but isn't the actual term "slash"?

Or "I likes to piss my pants,and piss on people carrying my passed out ass off"

Damn Randy,you are going to get me in shit.

teehee hee i fucking love this forums

two months till the boys are down under

Love TPB :thumbsup: